Tips to explore rajasthan:-
1. Try to understand the local language:- though you find hindi speaking folks out here but the majority of the people speaks marwari language or the mixture of marwari and hindi but in the city area you are the boss as hindi is the common language.
2. Follow the rules:- obviously with so many ancient buildings and monuments there are heavy sets of rules which you have to follow which is being carved by the tourism department of rajasthan, the set of rules are different for different places and notice boards are erected to make ease of it.
3. Get acquinted to the local (spicy) food:- Rajasthani folks loves spicy food specially daal baati churma (a must try) and it creates a little problem to some of the people who are having the spicy food for the first time.
4. Get grooving:- The culture of rajasthan is very rich so its music and dance . It has got a wide variety of dances and hence makes your feet taps on the beats.
5. watch out for weather!!!:- unlike most of the tourist destinations in India, Rajasthan is bit different in terms of weather as during summers the mercury hits 48 degrees (average) and during extreme winters it takes a dip at about -2 degrees at some places. So before you plan out plan accordingly.
Pushkar is almost 9km from ajmer and i want to attend this pushkar fair so as to explore more about rajasthani culture and art and about the tribes of the place and to improve my photography and blogging skills. Everyone wants to travel pushkar as they have not seen the place or to have a chill time during fair but it's a matter of fact that i want to snatch this opportunity to improve my personal self so that i can move forward in the direction.!!!