1. Proximity from Hong Kong.
2. Fusion culture - Portuguese and Chinese culture and traditions
3. The blend of culture reflected in food
4. The night markerts
5. Seac Pai Van Wildlife Park and the xai xai pandas.
6. the Vegas of East and it's casinos.
7. Have a Venetian shopping experience, with gondola rides and flowing water
8. Theatre and dance performances
9. Evening stroll at Senado Square
10. Historical bliss at St. Paul and Mount Fortress
11. Religional mediation with Taoism at A-Ma temple
12. Bungee Jumping at Macau Tower
13. Architectural wonder with museums in the city
14. The urban parks of Macau
15. The beautiful beautiful beach of Hac Sa
16. The presence of so many photography places, which makes it any photographers dream
17. The food market at Taipa Village
18. International fireworks festival
19. See beautiful flowers at Macau Lotus Flower Festival
20. And the best thing, the tickets to Macau aren't overly priced, which makes it the perfect 4 day getaway from India.