Travel is intrinsically romantic and stimulating in ways that your life at home can never be. A week on the road as a couple is more enriching than a year’s worth of tired Netflix nights and phony candle-lit wine-sipping. Not Convinced?
Tripoto brings you some excellent reasons to pack your backpack and hit the road with your partner.
1. Exit the couple-zone.
2. Enter the world of effortless romance…
3. ..and guaranteed sex.
4. Be together 24X7. Everyday, non-stop, all the time – the ultimate litmus test for your relationship
5. Discover each other while discovering the world that lies beyond your individual comfort zones
6. Epic Couple-Selfies!!
7. Bicker about things that actually matter – like where to hang your hammock
8. Collect experiences instead of collecting things, because only memories are forever.
9. Because battling through a night of food poisoning together is a tale of survival, adventure and lasting love.
10. Bring out the best in each other, and perhaps even the worst. You may lose your passport, run-out of toothpaste or find a tarantula on your pillow. Go ahead and lose your marbles, so what if you are on a Photoshop-perfect, paradise island. Because compatibility is a meaningless illusion if you’ve never seen your partner’s freak-out-throw-stuff face.
11. Anyone up for more sex?
If you have traveled as a couple then share your story with us on Tripoto