Sucked in by urbanisation and beautified by stunning natural surroundings, Bengaluru (Bangalore) is one of the most iconic cities in India and swears to take you by the throat raw into a world of booming technology. As much as it is a land devoted to the digital development of the nation, where the internet of things makes sense; it’s also a place that runs with magical velocity and will put every other city’s organised events to shame.
Tripoto has culled a list of reasons why Bangalore will ruin you for life. Get Bangalored for all the good reasons!
1. Bangaloreans are bouncing on two sides of the same coin, where it pushes one to aim for the progress that this city offers and bags plenty of options to chill out and unwind.
2. Bangaloreans have good reason to party.
After all, it’s the pub capital of India and has a couple of microbreweries with excellent craft beer. If microbreweries don’t tickle your fancy, there’re so many pubs with imported beers – German and Belgian to begin with. Spoilt for choice!
3. Despite all the chilled out awesomeness of Bangalore, you might want a weekend getaway.They are quick and a complete cut off for the tech-savvy mavericks.
4. Because greenery isn’t just on the roads
– A visit to the Cubbon park is the perfect example of how a city can still coexist with nature.
5. Because you can set your platter on a budget in Bangalore and it’s going to be healthy, sinful and decadent.
From all the different south Indian cuisines to world cuisine, you’ll be spoilt for choice. And it all tastes authentic – really.
6. Because Bangalore is known for the burgeoning field of art and art galleries like Mahua, GallerySkye and more.
There are a handful of art galleries that don’t only look for the established big names – even the younger artists who’re starting out can get lucky at some of these places.
7. Because Bangaloreans know how to get things done.
You’ll fall in love with the many gorgeously witty painted walls, you wouldn’t be surprised if an Indian Banksy turns out to have started out in the streets in Bangalore – they started this to discourage people from peeing on the walls.
8. You don’t need to queue in front of a wine shop that looks like a cage to get your booze. There are supermarkets that sell whatever you need and wine shops don’t make you feel like you’re buying heroin.
9. Bangalore is situated even above Dehradun. This explains its most brilliant weather of any metro city in India.
10. Because even if you don’t know Kannada, you can get by in most of Bangalore because most people can converse in English.
You can argue with the auto wallahs in English.
11. Because all that partying and culture might sound very highbrow, but Bangaloreans are chilled out about all of that.
It’s also one of the best cities as far as lack of bigotry is concerned – everybody is welcome.
12. Because there’s only one Silicon Valley in India.
via …Engineers found!