Nature, as the ultimate artist had elicited wonders that have always been around us, yet we missed it. Our eyes feed on aesthetic pleasure; a simple delight, which helps us assimilate the pinnacle of absurdity that this universe beholds in its robust engine. Somewhere in a new direction, along the teetering waves of terra incognita, is a place and that secret place summarizes the beautiful concept of nomadism.
Tripoto did the legwork and picked out the most intriguing and secret places in the world most travelers don’t know about.
13. Take a relaxing dip and wash your worries away in the magical Cenotes of Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico.
12. Witness the unearthly act of nature at the Grand Prismatic Spring in Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming, USA.
11. All the land’s a canvas at Painted Hills in Oregon, USA
10. It’s when you want to have a tuneful love affair with nature. Discover the blue water of the Blue Grotto in Capri Island, Italy.
9. Being considered as one of the most photographed places in the world, experience surrealism at the red dunes of Sossusvlei, Namibia.
via ( Visit the highest sand dunes in the world.)
8. Get packing for a thrilling jet boat trip at one of the most breathtaking wonders of nature at Horizontal Falls aka ”Horries” in Kimberley, Australia.
7. Fulfill your dreams and get one of a kind wedding portfolio that will get framed in your heart forever at the Tunnel Of Love in Ukraine.
6. This one is for Trek lovers, be a part of the most beautiful winter treks of your life at the Perito Moreno Glacier in Argentine Patagonia in Argentina.
5. While backpacking across China, discover what’s otherworldly. Take a walk among the extraordinary landscape of Zhangye Danxia in Gansu Province, China.
via (Zhangye Danxia National Geological Park)