Hosted in Hinglish | 1.5 Hours
About the workshop
This workshop is for beginners who would like to take back control of the food they eat. Clean and organic, urban gardening can help you grow pesticide-free vegetables and herbs at home!
- Introduction to urban farming
- Basics of growing
– Potency and procurement of seeds
– How to make the perfect soil mix
- Which seasonal vegetables and perennial herbs that are easy to grow at home
- How to grow microgreens from scratch with a day-wise growth module
- Easy recipes for vegetables, microgreens and herbs
- Questions and answers
About the hosts
Arctic Valley is the brainchild of two chefs, Rohtash Suri and Srishti Chhetry, who grow and supply organic microgreens, edible flowers, and herbs to urban households, hotels and restaurants. They have also created ‘Grow Kits’ to help customers with their urban gardening needs.
Rohtash and Srishti have been working with Oberoi Hotels, Indian Accent, Le Cordon Bleu Melbourne and others for the last 12 years. You can find them on Instagram under the handle ‘arcticvalley_greens’.
What you should carry along
PDFs provided before the masterclass
One empty milk packet/ sachet of any size
Soil enough for milk packet
20 gm mustard seeds