Travel vlogs are one of the most watched pieces of content on the internet. If this is a skill that you want to learn, then what better way to do it than in the midst of a beautiful hamlet of lush green mountains, aka, Jibhi! Your teacher will be popular travel vlogger, Niharika, aka the Iffy Explorer, who will teach all the basics of creating a vlog, including facing the camera, filmmaking and cinematography and story building and narration to help you create your own vlog in real time!
What you will love
- Your stay and this experience will be hosted at The Hidden Burrow, a charming treehouse homestay that looks like it's straight out of a children's fairytale. Here you can enjoy all modern comforts while you are surrounded by nature.
- Niharika is a happy-go-lucky digital nomad who graduated as an architect, but changed gears and took up travelling full time. She'll be happy to answer any questions you have on all things travel.
- By the end of the workshop, you would have already created your first vlog, which will be reviewed by Niharika.
Where you will stay
- The Hidden Burrow, Jibhi, Himachal Pradesh, India. Guests stay in deluxe rooms on a triple-sharing basis. Rooms will be alloted based on availability. Free stay for children below 6 years. Pets are not allowed. Check out their website here.
- Find the homestay on Google Maps here.
- How to reach
Cab: It will take 15 hours for the cab from Delhi to the location.
Bus: Volvos are available from ISBT Kashmere Gate in Delhi. Buses usually take 12 hours to reach Aut Tunnel. After that take a private taxi/local bus to reach Banjar.
Air: The nearest airport is Bhuntar Airport near Kullu, 52 kms from The Hidden Burrow.
What people have to say about the Hidden Burrow
- This place is everything you need in the mountains. I don't have the words to describe this property. The best things is it is away from the crowd. Staff is very nice and ever smiling. You just ask them anything and they will provide you. Food is so delicious. We stayed at jannat tree house. View from tree house is simply out of the world. – Vallabh Jain
- Jibhi is in himachal but hidden burrow seems to be in some fairy land. We were living in a tree house, had food from the in house hobbit's cafe. The design and interior of the place done by Rahul is simply magical. The cherry on top was the stream passing close to the property. If you are someone who wants some peacefull time away from the crazy city lives we usually live. This is a must visit. – Amit Singh