Surrounded by lush forests, snow-capped mountains, pristine rivers, and sharing a boundary with The Great Himalayan National Park, this homestay in Jibhi serves as an ideal place for nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts. Guests can indulge in activities such as trekking, hiking, fishing, and camping, or simply relax and enjoy the beautiful views. This space is a great choice for those looking for a peaceful and authentic stay experience in the lap of nature, away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
The retreat comes with a free one-time rescheduling option. Let us know 72 hours ahead of the stay and pick another date as per your convenience within the next three months.
- Indulge in a riverside excursion to Hidimba Devi Temple
- Jam around a Bonfire
- Hike to Raghupur Fort
- Get on a safari to Jalori Pass
Stay and host
- This pahadi homestay that is situated at an altitude of 7500 ft. in Hirab Valley is a traditional Kath Kuni Architecture wherein the structure is completely made of natural resources such as Deodar wood, locally acquired stone and red mud.
- It also has a traditional pahadi kitchen with urban equipment where fresh home cooked food is prepared.
- Mud houses and Wooden cabins are priced at INR 7500/person on double occupancy.
- Wooden cabins are priced at INR 7500/person on triple occupancy.
- A mountaineer by profession Mr. Chahat Channana (Delhi based Mountaineer and Engineer) is also a high altitude rescuer who is settled in Hirab Village of Himachal Pradesh.
- He recently started the homestay and even takes people on hikes and treks in and around Jibhi and Tirthan Valley.
For the activity, you will require
How to Reach
By Road: Delhi to Aut by volvo (12 hrs) and then by taxi for Jibhi (1 hr)
There are two routes that can be availed
Route 1: Delhi-Zirakhpur-Bilaspur-Mandi-Banjar-Jibhi (522 kms)
Route 2: Delhi-ZirakhpurShimla-Narkanda-Sainj-Ani-JaloriPass-Jibhi (516 kms)
By Air: Nearest airport is Kullu-Manali which is 56 kms from the property.
By Train:Chandigarh and Shimla railway stations are the nearest ones.
*The Above rates are not applicable for the peak season and blackout dates - Diwali Weekend, Christmas Vacation & New Year*