How to choose the right treks for your interest and ability
Packing a lightweight backpack
Finding the right trails on your trek
The importance of offline maps and how to use them
How to identify the right place to set up camp, and pitching a tent
This will be followed by a question and answer session.
About the host
Swapnil Jagtap is a professional trekker from Pune. He has completed a total of 207 treks and organised 108 treks in the past 3 years. He believes that it always comes down to the basics when it comes to trekking and adventure activities. Through this workshop, he aims to share his knowledge, discuss his mistakes and experience to help you have a better understanding of what goes into trekking on your own.
What you should carry along
How to participate: This is a live event streamed on Google Meet. Please download Google Meet for free on your desktop or mobile device. After you book, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join.
Participants will not be allowed to enter the workshop after 30 minutes of its commencement.
Terms and Conditions
1. All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.
2. Bookings are non-transferable. Your identity will be cross-checked before attending the workshop.
3. In case an experience is cancelled, the refund will be processed within 45 days.
4. Hosts alone are responsible for the experiences they provide. Tripoto assumes no liability and is only responsible for making the experiences and host's services available through the Tripoto platform.
5. The recording of the workshop will not be shared even in case of non-attendance.
All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.
Enter Your Details and Proceed To Pay
You missed it
Sorry, this workshop is already over, but you can check out other available workshops here