Hi Yoshita, Trip budget mostly depends upon the no. of days in travel plan, stay type, food and exploration/activities. There are so many great international destinations near India where you can easily go with your family. Checkout below destinations along with an average cost for a person (mid-range traveller) for single day in that country.
1. Bhutan - Rs 5,000 approx.
2. Nepal - Rs 1,800 approx.
3. Myanmar - Rs 4,200 approx.
4. Vietnam - Rs 2,800 approx.
5. Bali - Rs 4,200 approx.
6. Malaysia - Rs 5,500 approx.
7. Sri Lanka - Rs 2,900 approx. You can checkout some great stay options here: https://www.tripoto.com/hotels. Happy travelling!
For the Cheapest travel destinations from india for a family vacation you can explore Asia:
9) Sechelles - If you love Island no visa is require for here and its very pretty.
Related Questions For You
Earn credits when your answers are upvoted by others.