Thankfully my friend already warned me to bring a pair of jerkins and I stepped out right on time to catch the Luas. I reached Abbey Street ( same place where I went yesterday) and walked to landmark when my agent mentioned me to come. That's exactly where the tourist bus comes and picks up the people for the trip.
"Things to remember:
1. Always be on time. Because the people there are damn punctual. Even if you miss a minute you will lose out everything. Literally no excuses.
2. Always carry water and eatables with you, because you may feel exhausted and dehydrated very often thanks to the weather.
3. Keep your travel brochures and the number of the agent who picks and drops you.
4. Keep a spare jacket with you as the weather gets aggressive at times (After all its an island dude ).
5. "Please", "Sorry" and "Thanks" should always be present in your sentence to sound polite else you are termed as a rude person.
6. People there are very kind so never hesitate to reach out for any help, they will do it with a smile.
7. Though it's a land of Irish people, people speak only English so you have got nothing to worry about. But never try to imitate Irish accent, that will irk the folks there.
Almost all the tourist people are picked up and dropped at the City Centre. Because it's easy for the people to navigate and of-course that's where the Tourist information office is present to ease out last minute deals.