Disneyland® Paris is the perfect playground for the whole family and an especially magical place for young children. Children’s dreams transform into reality as they fly over the roofs of London on Peter Pan’s Flight, follow Alice into the fascinating labyrinth of Wonderland, fight Zurg alongside Buzz in an interactive journey, experience the thrill of meeting Mickey Mouse or a Disney Princess for the first time or have a special training session with one of the Avengers!
Disneyland Paris makes for a fun-filled, memorable day for family and friends with non-stop attractions, shows and installations designed to cater to all age groups. Travelling with toddlers has never been easier with special services and facilities spread across the park where you can take care of your child’s needs. Whether you need a pushchair to take your little one along, kiddie pools where families can make a splash, play areas to keep your kids happy or in-room babysitting in a Disney® Hotel so you can take a breather - Disneyland Paris has got it all to ensure your day is magical and stress-free.
Here are a few handy tips and tricks to keep up your sleeve as you navigate through a world of fun with family and friends!
Cut down on wait time to maximise your fun!
Here are neat little tricks to skip serpentine queues and get to your favourites rides faster:
1. Make sure you get the Rider Switch option if you’re going with kids to Disneyland Paris. This lets couples with young children smaller than the height limit (at certain attractions) take turns without having to go back and queue up a second time. A parent who waits with a young child while the other parent rides the attraction can get on the ride with minimal wait time once the first parent gets off the ride.
2. Squeeze as many wonders as you can in your stay by reducing the waiting time with the Single Rider service. Single Rider is a free service aimed at reducing wait times for several attractions. Accessed by a special entrance, guests can skip long lines and embark on the ride individually.
3. Get your hands on the limited Direct Premier Access One which you will be thankful for when it gives you speedy access to some of the most popular attractions in the park via a dedicated fast lane. With Disney Premier Access One, book a time slot to overtake the regular queue one time for one of our most popular attractions! The price per person and per attraction may change according to the date of visit and the attraction. Disney Premier Access One is available for Avengers Assemble: Flight Force, Spider-Man W.E.B. Adventure, Crush Coaster, Big Thunder Mountain, Phantom Manor, Peter Pan's Flight, Ratatouille: The Adventure, Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast, Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain, Star Tours: The Adventures Continue, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terrorᵀᴹ, Autopia®, Indiana Jones™, Phantom Manor, Cars ROAD TRIP and the Temple of Peril, Orbitron®. You can book your Disney Premier Access One on the official Disneyland Paris app.
4. With the Disney Premier Access Ultimate, you can cut queues on all the Disney Premier Access One attractions with a one-time purchase. The Disney Premier Access Ultimate is valid once per attraction. Prices may vary according to the dates. You can book your Disney Premier Access Ultimate on the official Disneyland Paris app. Disney Premier Access Ultimate includes fast access to Avengers Assemble: Flight Force, Spider-Man W.E.B. Adventure, Crush Coaster, Big Thunder Mountain, Phantom Manor, Peter Pan's Flight, Ratatouille: The Adventure, Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast, Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain, Star Tours: The Adventures Continue, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terrorᵀᴹ, Autopia®, Indiana Joness™, Phantom Manor, Cars ROAD TRIP and the Temple of Peril, Orbitron®. You can book your Disney Premier Access Ultimate on the official Disneyland Paris app.
Check in to a Disney Hotel to unlock more magical experiences
Instead of a hurried one-day trip to Disneyland Paris, enjoy the wonders of its many theme parks with extra perks at a leisurely pace.
1. You’ll be given Extra Magic Time if you book a stay in the colourful and comfy Disney Hotels. Check in to a Disney Hotel and enjoy extra magic each day of your stay! Gain exclusive access to parts of the Disney® Parks long before anyone else in the morning. You can Meet and Greet your fave characters at selected attractions before the official opening times of Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park to escape the crowd. The key to unlocking all these magical experiences is simply to stay in a Disney Hotel!
2. Staying in a Disney Hotel is a good option if you’re travelling with the little ones! Arrive early at the park and then take a mid-day break from all the excitement by giving your toddler some lunch and a nap. You can head back to the theme parks when everyone is well-rested and ready for more fun.
Take advantage of special features for children at Disneyland Paris
There’s a lot to keep your kids happy and occupied!
1. Let kids get the ‘wiggles out’ at play spots like Alice’s Curious Labyrinth in Fantasyland, Adventure Isle in Adventureland, or Frontierland Playground in Frontierland at Disneyland Park.
2. While youngsters are typically captivated by all of Disneyland Paris, be sure to seek out attractions and activities that are appropriate for little ones.
3. To make your kids squeal with delight, arrange for an easy introduction to the Disney Characters. Make a reservation for a Character meal or a birthday party organized in Disneyland Paris during which characters can sometimes pop up to join in!
4. Baby Care centre at Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park provides a place to warm up bottles and meals and change children’s nappies. Nappies and baby food can be purchased here and it’s where parents can come if they’ve been separated from their children.
5. Purchase a Stroller Rental at Town Square Terrace in Disneyland Park and next to Studio Photo in Walt Disney Studios Park if you need a stroller for your toddler.
6. Cute baby cots are available in all six Disney Hotels and at Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch.
Ensure a good spread to dig into at Disneyland Paris
All that activity is bound to make you work up an appetite! Here’s how to ensure you always dine at your favourite restaurants.
1. To ensure optimal availability and a wide range of options for you to feast on, you can book your table at restaurants and buffets up to two months before your visit. Just call the Dining Reservation Service at +33 1 60 30 40 50 (international call rates apply, the cost may vary according to network) and book directly through the official Disneyland Paris app. You can also book a table at the reception desk of your hotel.
Use the shuttle service to get to Disneyland Paris with ease
Get started on a wonderful journey right from the airport!
1. Magical Shuttle offers a 7-days-a-week shuttle bus service between Orly, Roissy CDG Airport and Disneyland Paris. Let yourself be carried aboard the comfortable Val d’Europe Airport shuttle buses and enjoy the magic of Disney in a flash. You can buy your ticket directly on the website, at the Magical Shuttle desk at Roissy CDG Terminal 2E/2F, travel agencies or at the Comité Régional du Tourisme Ile-de-France information desks – which are located in Charles de Gaulle and Orly 1,2, 3 terminals – or directly from our drivers.
Please note that some shows and attractions may be closed, modified, delayed or cancelled without prior notice due to weather conditions.
All that’s left to do is to pack your bags, book your tickets and keep these handy tips in mind to plan a day of whirlwind fun and magic at Disneyland Paris with family and friends!
In association with Disneyland Paris.