About the workshop Is there a better way to describe India’s diversity than through its food? If you are a food blogger and want to build or strengthen your brand, here’s a workshop designed for you. The workshop will introduce you to different blogging formats, offer you insights on research, visualisation and content creation and help you understand the importance of brand associations. Here’s what you will learn:
Exploring food blogging in India
Finding your niche
Learning different types of formats: vlogs, reels, articles
Creating engaging content for Instagram – Researching the right stories as a foodie – Clicking and editing pictures & videos – Creating interactive content for reels
Earning a living through food blogging – approaching brands for collaborations
About the host A foodie, a traveller and a storyteller. Meet Gaurav Wasan. Not only has he travelled the length and breadth of the country for unique recipes and unbelievable street food but he has been instrumental in bringing to the forefront India’s diversity through food and different cooking styles. With a huge following across Instagram and Youtube, he is among the most popular food vloggers in the country.
How to participate: This is a live event streamed on Zoom. Please download Zoom for free on your desktop or mobile device. After you book, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join.
Participants will not be allowed to enter the workshop after 30 minutes of its commencement.
Terms and Conditions
1. All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.
2. Bookings are non-transferable. Your identity will be cross-checked before attending the workshop.
3. In case an experience is cancelled, the refund will be processed within 45 days.
4. Hosts alone are responsible for the experiences they provide. Tripoto assumes no liability and is only responsible for making the experiences and host's services available through the Tripoto platform.
5. The recording of the workshop will not be shared even in case of non-attendance.
All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.
Enter Your Details and Proceed To Pay
You missed it
Sorry, this workshop is already over, but you can check out other available workshops here