*Base category rooms will be booked in Hotels until and unless specified in the quotation. In case the rooms are not available in selected hotel, rooms shall be booked in similar category hotel.
* The Package is a combination of Flights, Hotels, Sightseeing’s, VISA etc as per the specific destination & no component of the same shall be sold individually .
* In case the given Flight / Hotel / Resort is not available for a particular destination, similar option will be given by us. And if the similar option is not available higher option shall be given by us with the applicable Rate difference which stands to be payable & borne by the client. Simultneously Goin' My Way reserves the right to make the date changes in the given Packages / Itinerary in the event of above mentioned clause.
FOR AIRLINES :
Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low cost carrier (Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition.
* Note :Resort reserves the right to assign the pattern of stay between beach and water categories subject to availability of room types. Split stay patterns are not guaranteed at the time of booking.
* As per the standard procedure firstly the Hotels are booked & thereafter post Hotel Confirmation the Flights are booked (wherein Flights are part of your package) & as Flight fares are very dynamic & subject to change any moment , so for any increase in the Flight fares Goin' My Way shall not be held responsible & the same shall be added to the package amount & stands to be payable.
*All compliments or value add-ons are subject to withdrawal at any time without prior notice on hotels discretion.
*Goods and Service Tax 5% Extra until & unless Specified being included.
* For DUBAI if nothing is mentioned about the transfers to be on PRIVATE Basis specifically, then the same shall be done in Sharing Coach.
*Seat-in-coach transfers are on fixed timings.
*We are not responsible for any visa rejection and is only up to the discretion of the respective Embassy/High Commission
*Final hand over (hotel vouchers / Air tickets / Passports Etc) will be delivered only upon receiving full and final payment
*In the event of Cancellation of the Booking the Token Booking amount that what been paid for the Booking initially stands to be Non Refundable (The minimum capping is INR 20,000 per couple.) + Additional 10,000 Service Fees of GMW +(Visa Fees, Air ticket / hotels/ Cruise cancellation charges if booked any) - whichever is higher
*Any date amendments in the air tickets will be considered as cancellation only and new tickets are issued under new applicable fare at the time of issuance of ticket and cancellation charges are applicable for the cancelled tickets as per airline policy.
IMP NOTE:*If Booking falls under any peak season/black out dates(e.g. Christmas/New Years/Chinese New Years/Lunar New Years) will be completely non-refundable and in case of any Travel To Maldives if bookings are made for stay or falls in peak season(i.e on or or after 15th Dec to Check in till 10th Jan,the Cancellation charges of minimum 50% of Total Holiday Cost Will be Applicable)
* Date Change fees don't include any fare change in the components on the new date. Fare Difference as applicable will be charged separately.
* Date Change will depend on the availability of the components on the new requested date.
*In a tour package, no refund shall be made for unutilized services. It is on guest’s discretion whether to take service or not.
*As Goin’ My Way is only acting as an agent we have no liability in respect of the supply of any element of your booking, including any liability for illness, personal injury, death or loss of any kind, delay and inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by any provider of travel services or products or by other third parties unless caused by our negligence.
*For early check in and late check outs payments are to be settled directly by the guest at the hotel.
*In case cash amount is deposited in our bank account than please add Rs.150 service charge for every deposited amount of Rs.10000/-
*The Foreign Exchange Rate is a competitive and unpredictable market. On the day of the final transaction/Payment, the full amount will be received basis on the current ROE+1
*The rates are calculated at 1 USD = 79.00 INR & 1 SGD = 56.00 (For Calculation Sake Only). However the Final Payment will be calculated at the prevailing rate of exchange +1 on the day of the final payment.
*It is always advised to follow the travel itinerary. If for any reason travellers deviate from Itinerary, travellers shall be responsible for any extra expenses incurred on travelling, hotel, sightseeing etc. No refund shall be made for un-utilized services.
*All specific requests for the rooms, amenities & excursions are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
*In event of any New Taxes launched by the Indian Government which effects the package costing directly/indirectly, will have to be borne by the Client's itself & the same shall be subject to the Government's discretion been levied or not & Goin' My Way takes no responsibility or ownership for the same.
* If in any booking TCS is not charged , then the Rate of Exchange difference shall be charged as per Current ROE+ 2.50 (Current ROE on the day of the receipt of Last instalment or last instalment due date whichever is earlier shall be considered for calculations),& the same stands to be mandatorily payable- Simultaneously the same shall be non-claimable. In the event for an individual seeking to claim TCS then the same has to be payable and the same then can be claimed in full while filing ITR.
*In no event shall “Goin My Way ” be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages due to deficiency in service by our suppliers (hotel, transporter, airline etc.). Our maximum liability is limited to our service charges.
* In case of any changes in the Government Guidelines in regards to Travel Restrictions or Quarantine rules for travelling to Maldives , Goin' My Way shall not be held responsible & the Rules prescribed by the Government has to be followed.
* With respect to any issues in immigration wherein the boarding is denied due to tempered passports, ECR, Non ECR, any criminal charges on the passports or visas or any guidelines changed coming across by Government in respect to entry in specific destinations, the customer has to take care of the same & Goin' My Way shall not be held liable in that case.
* Any Quarantine Package stands to be Fully Non Refundable.
* In case of any changes by the Government or Airlines while booking Quarantine packages wherein we have to book an alternate flight or hotel options, if any difference in amount comes the same shall be advised to the customer on mail or a telecom and the shall be payable by the client only & Goin' My Way shall not be held liable for the same.
*Payment Modality with its respective Due dates along with Instalment details will be sent by GMW & should be strictly followed, as the Booking is done through GMW & not directly from the Resort / Hotel. Failing to adhere to the Payment terms will result in breach of contract which may result in Bookings to get released by the system with one prior reminder.
*Prices are valid for stated travel period and are of defined validity, any change in the dates will lead to re-costing.
*Payments by credit card will attract 3% service charge on each and every transactions.
* Dispute Resolution: Any claim, dispute or difference relating to or arising out of this Agreement/Transaction shall be referred to the arbitration, of a sole arbitrator who shall be appointed by Going' My way travel exclusively. The arbitration shall be subject to the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as may be amended from time to time. That the place of arbitration shall be Delhi.
* All disputes pertaining to the tour & travel conducted by the company & any claim arising there – under shall be subjected to Delhi Jurisdiction only.
IMP NOTE : From 1st October 2020 Indian Govt has implemented a new form of TAX called as TCS and the same will be charged extra from all our clients booking any International Holiday/Packages @ 5% of total package invoice. The same will be reimbursable to all the Client at the time of filling their ITR (Income Tax Return)
TCS Conditions :
• As per section 206CCA of Income Tax Act 1961, w.e.f. 01-Jul-21 onwards, TCS will be charged @10% on overseas tour packages in case you have not filed your income tax returns for two preceding years; and the aggregate TDS and TCS is each tax year is INR 50,000 or more.
Terms and Conditions:
• On validating the PAN if it is found that you have not filed your Income Tax Returns for two preceding years and aggregate TCS and TCS exceeds INR 50,000, an additional TCS @5% will be recovered from you or booking will get cancelled and cancellation charges will apply.
IMP DISCLAIMER- There is a recent notification from Maldives that the T-GST will be revised from the current 12% to 16% effective 1st Jan 2023. If our clients are travelling on or after 1st Jan 2023 or their stay is falling on any dates where Check Out date is on or after 1st Jan 2023, there should the upward revision which affect the costing for their package, & for they will have to bear this increase. Please recheck the costing with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for all such queries.
*As per few destinations being opened for the tourists there are few Travel guidelines which needs to be strictly adhered by all where until further notice the COVID ANTIGEN PCR Test is mandatory for all travellers on some destinations & has to be conducted prior as per stated or given timelines and will request to all fellow passengers to not leave it to last minutes. In case any COVID report is shared (being positive) with us on last minutes, then we can't guarantee the Refund/ Reschedule of the bookings and will be accounted as NO SHOW.
1.Payment made in Goin’ My Way Bank accounts Only, will be considered for your respective package /Travel Services. Goin’ My Way will have not be liable for any Payment made into Any Personal account/Paytm’s/By Cash.
2.We do not accept cash payments more than 2 lac for a particular Booking . Also for any payment made through Cash our Portal generated Receipt sent over the mail will only be considered as a valid document / or receipt of the Cash amount paid. No Manual receipts are given or shall be considered as valid proof of the cash payments. Kindly make sure to check the email & inform us same day if the receipt is not received towards the said payment.
DISCLAIMER:- IN REFERENCE TO THE CIRCULAR DATED 17TH FEB 2021 FROM MALDIVES GOVERNMENT W.E.F 22 FEB 2021 23.59 HOURS, ALL TRAVELLERS COMING BACK FROM ANY INTERNATIONAL DESTINATION EXCEPT UNITED KINGDOM, EUROPE AND MIDDLE EAST- IS REQUIRED TO MANDATORY COVID TEST DONE AT THE RESORT WHICH HE/SHE IS STAYING IN (AT YOUR OWN COST) WITHIN 72 HOURS PRIOR TO THEIR DEPARTURE & ALSO HAVE TO SUBMIT NEGATIVE PCR REPORT ON AIR SUVIDHA PORTAL.
IN NO EVENT GOIN MY WAY AS AN AGENT WILL BEAR ANY COST UNTIL & UNLESS SPECIFIED IN OUR PACKAGE OR QUOTATION.
Token Booking deposit is non-refundable.
30 days or more prior to the departure: Booking Token Deposit + Additional 10,000 Service Fees +(Visa Fees, Air ticket / hotels/ Cruise cancellation charges if booked any)
Between 29 to 15 days prior to the departure: 50% of the Holiday cost.
Between 14 to 07 days prior to the departure: 75% of the Holiday cost.
Between 06 days till the date of departure: 100% of the Holiday cost.
In case of no show: 100% off Holiday cost.
If Booking falls under any peak season/black out dates(e.g. Christmas/New Years/Chinese New Years/Lunar New Years) will be completely non-refundable.
Any Quarantine Package stands to be Fully Non Refundable