2) It's not a tourist place that is well known so you get to forget the hustle of the ever so crowded metropolitans.
3) Climb a near by cliff with a pack of beer and enjoy the sun set before your eyes between the fading layers of mountains. Trust me, there ain't no feeling better than that feeling!
4) Get yourself a steaming hot plate of spicy Maggi and enjoy the breeze that flows through your hair (and soul)!
5) Friendly environment: Talk to the local people, they have a lot of stories to tell. You learn so much about the place and life in general.
6) You get to feel like you are over the clouds, which you are. You will feel like you are on top of the world when you see even the clouds are below you.