1. Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar hotels.
2. Transportation - All Transfers and Sight Seeings ex Kathmandu as per itinerary by
3. PVT. AC CAR (NISSAN SUNNY / TATA MANZA / Similar) - (02-03 pax)
4. PVT. AC VAN (SCORPIO / TATA MOVUS) - (04-06 pax)
5. PVT. AC HIACE - (07-13 pax)
6. Vehicle is strictly as per itinerary and not at disposal.
7. Meals: Daily buffet breakfast as per the itinerary.
8. Travel Insurance.
9. All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax and Transportation tax.
- Cox and Kings Terms and Conditions apply.
- Arrival into and departure from Kathmandu would be on your own arrangements.
- Please contact our sales staff to give you best flight deals.
- Do carry comfortable walking shoes.
- Indian Currency of Rs.500.00 and Rs.1000.00 notes are banned in Nepal and it is an offence to carry these notes.
- 'ACAP PERMIT' ( Annapurna Conservation Area Permit ) for Foreign and Indian Nationals to be collected from ACAP office in Kathmandu and Pokhara. Failing to obtain the ACAP permit at either KTM or PKR will require paying double the amount as a penalty at Jomsom. A copy of the passport and 2 copies of passport size photos are required while applying for the permit. Clients will have to obtain this permit on their own as agents are not entertained. However we shall assist the clients for the same
- Airport taxes to be paid directly at the airport.
- Entitled to carry only 15 kg's per person on flight.
- Take precaution for altitude sickness by taking Diamox tablet or Aspirin
- Carry your own medicine for any health problem
- Drink plenty of water while trekking
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes
- Carry light luggage
- Walking stick
- Chap stick / Vaseline cream
- Sun glasses
- Warm Clothing
- Sunscreen Lotion
- Moisturizer Lotion
- Thick socks and gloves
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions at the destination.
- All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specified.
- Travel Insurance, included in our package cost is valid for age group upto 80 years only. For age group beyond 80 years, rules, terms and conditions of the Insurance Company will apply. The same needs to be checked on case to case basis with the Insurance Company.
- The hotel confirmed will be as per the brochure or an alternate hotel of similar category.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Voter ID card - Passport - passport should have a validity of minimum 6 months).
Following is a list of essentials for a trip to Nepal:
Air Tickets Photo copy
Hotel Voucher/Travel agent Voucher
Itinerary and Address list and list of important contacts or numbers
1. Any transport to / from Kathmandu. Your tour price starts Ex Kathmandu.
2. Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
3. Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours and excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
4. Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
5. Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
6. Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
7. Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festivals.
8. 9% Govt. Service Tax.
Dates And Price For The Trip
Dates- 1st April 2017 to 28TH September 2017