I planned this trip to celebrate my best friend's first wedding anniversary and a reunion with her :) So it was 4 of us on this awesome holiday.
Andamans is overall a costly place to travel and stay if bookings are not made much in advance. So please do keep that in mind. The best times of the year to visit are from November-February and August-September (barring rainy spells). We booked our flights almost 7 months in advance and hence got a very good deal.
1. Light and Sound show in Cellular Jail, Port Blair
2. Scuba diving and snorkelling in Elephanta beach and Kala Pathar beach, Havelock
3. Hire a scooter and drive around Havelock
4. Late night walk/early morning sunrise stroll at Radhanagar beach, Havelock
5. Eat ALL your meals at Anju's Coco Resto - on the road towards Kala Pathar beach, Havelock