Sikkim is one of the tiniest states of India with an area of about 7096 sq kms. This small state is full of wonder and beauty. You can see the snow capped peaks, green valleys, colourful rhododendrons, luscious waterfalls and sprawling tea garden all here. And you can also find your peace among the monasteries. The state is a wonderful place to travel.
Meet and Greet on arrival at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station/ Bagdogra International Airport and transfer to Gangtok (5,500 Ft.). On arrival check-in to the hotel and rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Gangtok Full Day Local Sightseeing
After breakfast Start for a Full day city tour covering Tashi view point, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Flower show, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre (Closed on Sunday and 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month), Institute of Tibetology (Closed on Sunday), Dro-dul Chorten, Gonjang Monastery and Banjakhri Falls (maximum 6 hours). Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Excursion to Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir (53 Kms. / 3 Hrs. one-way)
After breakfast, start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft. / 37 Kms. / 02 Hrs. from Gangtok) and further drive to Baba Mandir (13,200 ft. / 16 Kms. / 01 Hrs. from Tsomgo Lake). Evening back to Gangtok. Overnight stay at Gangtok. (In case of Landslide or any other reason, if Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provide alternate sightseeing.)
(In case of Land slide or any other reason, if Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provide alternate sightseeing.)
Gangtok - Darjeeling (100 Kms. / 4 Hrs.)
After breakfast, transfer to Darjeeling (6,950 Ft.). On arrival, check-in to the hotel. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Darjeeling Full Day Sightseeing with Tiger Hill
Early morning (4:00 AM) visit Tiger Hill (Subject to availability of Permit / Token) and way back to hotel visit Ghoom Monastery & Batasia Loop. After breakfast, starting at 8.30 AM, visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Ropeway, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view) & Japanese Temple. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
After breakfast Check-out from hotel on time and take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB airport for your onward journey.
Gangtok Hotel- Flora Fountain
Darjeeling Hotel-North Star
Accommodation on single sharing basis.
· All the room are base category
· Meal Plan (as per mentioned above)
· Exclusive Non Ac vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
· All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
· Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
· 5% GST Included.
· Air Fare / Train fare.
· Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
· Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
· Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
· Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, should be is directly payable on the spot).
· Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
· Room Heater Charges
· Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Terms and Conditions
For Hotel booking You have to deposit 25% initially as a booking token amount to lock the price and process your booking which you can make instantly through the below link using your credit/ debit card .
Then you have to clear 25% of the hotel cost within 2-3 DAYS and rest remaining you have to clear 01 month prior to your travelling dates via NEFT/Cash Deposit.
Cancellation within 11 to 20 days of arrival : 50%Retention to be charged
Cancellation within 10 days of arrival / No Show : No Refund
Please share your details to get a custom quote
You missed it
Sorry, this package is unavailable right now, but you can check out other available packages here