Explore the fun and adventurous side of Malaysia and Singapore through fun city tours, delicious food tours and visits to ancient caves and temples. Cycle around the East Coast Park in Singapore or go for an exciting pub crawl with the locals. Discover your inner child at Sentosa Island and join in on the Golden Jubilee Independence Day celebrations in Singapore!
Trip Essence: Adventure| Relaxation| Local food| Local culture
-Explore the vibrant city of Kuala Lumpur and the exciting Singapore
-Discover the magnificent Batu Caves with a local guide
-Enjoy the view as you cycle around East Coast park in Singapore
-Join in on Independence Day revelry as Singapore celebrates 50 years of freedom
-Delight your taste buds and explore Singapore through a fun street food tour
-Soak in the amazing nightlife in Singapore through a pub crawl
-Spend a day exploring the many delights of Sentosa Island
-Stay in beautiful boutique hotels
Day 1, 5th August: Kula Lumpur
Day 2, 6th August: Kuala Lumpur
Day 3, 7th August: Batu Caves day trip
Experience: Batu Caves day trip
Day 4, 8th August: Kuala Lumpur to Singapore
Experience: Singapore pub crawl| Cycling around East coast park (Add on)
Day 5, 9th August: Singapore
Experiences: Singapore Independence Day revelry | Singapore food tour (Add On)
Day 6, 10th August: Singapore
Experiences: Sentosa Island day trip
Day 7, 11th August: Singapore return
WHAT: Trip to Kuala Lumpur and Singapore
WHERE: Kuala Lumpur- Singapore
WHEN: 5th-11th August 2015 (7 days/ 6 nights)
WHO: email@example.com / +91 8080 122 441
HOW MUCH: Rs 57,500 + 3.5% tax (per couple)
- Meals mentioned
- Accommodation on a twin sharing basis at boutique stays.
- All transfers between cities and airport transfers. This also includes flight from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore
- All tours and activities which are mentioned in the trip plan except those which are Add Ons.
-A Blueberry Trails coordinator traveling with you
- Flight charges to and from India
-Additional activities you may undertake at the location
-Entrance fees at parks, monuments etc.
- Meals not mentioned
-Local transport within the city.
- Personal expenses such as beverages, tips etc.
- Any costs arising from flight delays, change in weather conditions, strikes etc. which are beyond our control
- Visa charges and processing
- Travel insurance
- What is not mentioned in “Includes”