Ferrari World - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
The Ferrari Theme World holds true to the aesthetic of the brand. It's architecture is the celebration of Ferrari's design icon. There are more than 20 attractions inside this park that are great for adults and kids alike. For travellers, Ferarri World is one of the best theme parks across the world that is an obvious adventure while visiting Abu Dhabi.
Emirates Palace - Al Ras Al Akhdar - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Enter ROYALTY- as if what I wrote above wasn’t enough :PHave you like seen those castles where you imagine running around as kids with those grand staircases and chandeliers? Multiply that by 1000 and that’s how royal the Emirates palace is.
Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
• Sheikh Zayed MosqueThis is my favourite part of visiting Abu Dhabi. The serene place of worship stands as the largest Mosque in the UAE, Sheikh Zayed Mosque is an architectural work of art. The striking gold and white colours of the mosque literally glows and even stunning when visited during dusk between 4.30pm to 5.00pm; makes for a great photo opportunity.
Dubai-Al Ain Road - Al Masoudi - Al Ain - United Arab Emirates
• Al Ain OasisIs UAE’s first presented UNESCO world heritage site visitor experience. This 3000 acres place’s walkways shaded by palm plantations and cooled by the water in the oasis will transport you to an entirely different world from the noise and heat of the city. All of this in the middle of a dessert.
Ferrari World - Yas Island - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
If your idea of a perfect holiday is one jam-packed with activity, adventure and exhilaration, with different experiences to challenge mind and body each day, then the Abercrombie and Kent Vacations ‘Active Experience’ is just right for you. This 6-day Abu Dhabi package costing US$1,120 per person will take you to Yas Island, the Ferrari World, on a Sup Boat Expedition and a desert adventure.
Ferrari World - Yas Island - United Arab Emirates
• Yas IslandThis man-made island is a premier entertainment and leisure destination of Abu Dhabi. The island has attractions like the Ferrari World theme park, Water Park, Yas Mall, a number of restaurants and especially celebrated for it’s Yas Marina Circuit where the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix is held every year. At the circuit one can easily indulge in various sports car driving experiences like the Ferrari, Ashton Martin and even a formula race car for the real feel.
Sheikh zayed Grand Mosque - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Day 4: Visited the mosque in the morning before heading to Ferrari World. It is difficult to describe how beautiful this mosque is (and one of the few in the world where tourists can visit)-- the carpets, the chandeliers, the beautiful water bodies around. Amazing experience.
Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Parking - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
The structure is simply marvellous and the decor one of the most sophisticated, it's an iconic landmark of Abu Dhabi is really amazing.
Staybridge Suites Abu Dhabi - Yas Island
Located close to the airport, the Yas Hotel provides a fine stay in Abu Dhabi. It is a good place to check into as the most of the attractions are nearby. This includes the Yas Island Circuit also known as Yas Marina Circuit and Abu Dhabi Golf Course. (The Yas Marina Circuit is a Formula 1 fan's mecca - especially if race cars are actually speeding along the track) With 8 restaurants and a bar/lounge, the dining options here are plenty. A 5 star property, Yas Hotel ensures your stay in Abu Dhabi is special and unforgettable.
Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
42. Romance in Arabic LuxuryHead to Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara to experience a perfectly, secluded getaway. The views of the Liwa Desert aﬀorded by the property instantly awaken feelings of love and romance. Ideal for honeymooners is the Desert Romance package. Starting from US$708, it is available all through next year. It includes a bottle of sparkling wine or date juice on arrival, daily buﬀet breakfast for two, a 90-minute signature couple’s massage and a romantic room set up.43. A Luxurious Day
Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center
This The most gorgeous mosque ever. It shines in the moonlight. I could only manage to get the night view. The interiors of this mosque is enormous. This mosque unites the historical and modern values of architecture and art. This is the largest mosque of UAE. The Sheikh Zayed Mosque has seven imported chandeliers . This mosque will leave a WOW expression on your face. Worthwhile!!!
Shaikh Zayed Grand Mosque
There are quite a few interesting things about the main mosque of Abu Dhabi. It is one of the largest mosques in the world and is adorned with 24-carat gold details, beautiful reflection pools and a huge courtyard with mosaic tile designs. Firstly it has the world's largest carpet. It has the second largest chandelier in the world. It has a unique lighting system which not only adds to the beauty of the mosque but also becomes lighter and darker according to the phases of the moon. There are 96 columns in the prayer hall. The display of art and craftsmanship in this mosque is marvelous as every intricate detail seems to have been taken care of. The unique architecture is what makes this monument grand.
Etihad Towers - Al Khubeirah - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Don't Miss to See New Etihad Towers:
Sir Bani Yas Island - Al Gharbia - United Arab Emirates
97. Wildlife WatchingAs one of Abu Dhabi largest natural islands, Sir Bani Yas Island is the core component of the planned Desert Islands multi-experiential destination 240 km west of the UAE Capital. The island is home to one of Arabia’s largest wildlife reserves—the Arabian Wildlife park – which has more than 10,000 animals including gazelles, giraffes, hyenas and cheetahs. Guests can take 4x4 nature and Wildlife Drives of the park in specially-made vehicles accompanied by expert island staff.98. Race Weekend
Arabian Nights Village Road - United Arab Emirates
• Arabian Nights VillageHarnessing the essence and soul of the Arabian past this village lets visitors experience the beauty of Emirati way of life. In a massive dune valley lies this not so humble village with styled watchtowers and accommodation. Guests can indulge in a number of activities here in the desert like quad biking, sand surfing, morning safaris and enjoy the sheer tranquility of the place.
Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi Hotel - Yas Island - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Yas Viceroy unveils a series of parties, concerts, sporting events, art exhibitions and food festivals with Viceroy Moments. Here, fast cars meet fashion, as Yas Viceroy will host poolside parties and international club nights for stylish celebrations that go beyond the sport during the week of the Formula1 racing. The hotel’s rooftop bar will also be in on the action, allowing guests to enjoy post-race mingling whilst overlooking the stunning pool and soaking in views of Yas Marina.99. An Active Experience
An interesting peek into the past, the Heritage village also provides a backdrop for the Bedouin lifestyle and culture. It depicts what a typical oasis village would have looked like. There are several small shops where artisans display hand crafted goods and are great place to collect some souvenirs to take back home. You even get a chance to see how these craftsmen work. Live animals traditionally used for transportation are also available for viewing. There is an open museum here that depicts the desert life here before the city was developed. The restaurant inside Heritage Village serves great Arabic dishes and offers breathtaking views of the city. A visit to this place is recommended before 5 pm as most activities shut here post that.
OMAN - Al Dhafra - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
2. Oman is all about hot climate and deserts
Saadiyat Island - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Saadiyat Island oﬀers a heady dose of art and culture. Wander around this island a little and you will chance upon various cultural centres. Come December, the island will be home of its first museum—Louvre Abu Dhabi. In the year to follow, the grand openings will include those of Guggenheim and Zayed National museums. A seven-ton dome with a diameter of 180 metres is said to become the Louvre’s architectural masterpiece.15. A Film Festival to Catch
Heritage Village - Mafraq Industrial Area - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
• Heritage VillageTo learn more about the traditional desert way of life this little oasis village provides a fascinating glimpse into the UAE’s past. Do not miss the little spice shop selling herbs, spices and handmade goods. Also, watch traditional skilled crafts-men and women at work; weaving, pottery, spinning and metal goods.
Abu Dhabi Desert Safari - Al Karamah - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
• Desert SafariEncounter the adrenaline of dune bashing and sand boarding, watch the dramatic desert sunset, visit a camel farm, get henna done, enjoy a barbecue dinner and belly dance performance under the desert stars or just camp the night in the middle of the desert.
Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi Hotel - Yas - Yas Island - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
There's a whole viceroy world around the hotel. Yas viceroy amusement park, Yas viceroy malls, Ferrari world. A bus takes you all around the places. The timings are strict. You could spot the racing track from your balconies. Tip - Get up early and get going on the track while jogging.
Sheikh Zayed Mosque - Al Maqta'a - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
The Sheikh Zayed Mosque also serves as the rest place for the Emir of the same name. This mosque is possibly the largest in the UAE and employs fiber optics to light it up. It contains ornate and exquisite marble inlay work, similar to that which is found in the Taj Mahal in India. Though open to all who visit it, the women are required to wear the 'abaya' a flowing black gown and men are required to cover their heads. Here's an interesting fact: The wall to wall rug in the mosque was originally mad in Iran. It was later shipped to Abu Dhabi, and finished in the mosque itself. The entire rug in handmade and hence, the women working on it were transported along with the rug for its completion. Now if that isn't extravagance, I don't know what is!