Best Time to Visit Chikkamagaluru
Peak Season: (September - February) The temperature in Winters ranges from 10 to 32 degrees Celsius. This is the best time to visit Chikmagalur.
Shoulder Season: (March - June) The temperature in summers ranges from 25 to 35 degrees Celsius. The hill station can be visited during this period of time, but the hot during this period.
Off-season: (July - September) This place receives heavy rainfall during the monsoon season, which affects the visit to a lot of places of the town.
Budget for Chikkamagaluru
Accommodation in hostels and guesthouses: INR 400 - 800
- Food in local cafes and street eateries: INR 50 - 150
- Public Transport in buses and auto rickshaws: INR 15 - 80
- Sightseeing: INR 10 - 50.
For Mid-range Travellers: INR 1000 to INR 2500 a day
- Accommodation in mid-range hotels and resorts: INR 800 - 1000
- Food in mid-range cafes and restaurants: INR 250 - 500
- Local transport in local taxis or car rentals: INR 200 - 400
- Treks and Hiking packages: INR 1000 and upwards.
For Luxury Travellers: INR 2500 and upwards
- Accommodation in 4* or 5* hotels: INR 3500 and upwards
- Food in upscale restaurants and bars: INR 700 and upwards
- Local transport in private taxis: INR 2000 and upwards
- Guided tours: INR 1500 and upwards.