Best Time to Visit Hong Kong S.A.R.
Peak season: The idea time to visit Hong Kong would be around mid-October to late December when the temperature is mild and favorable for outdoor activities.
Shoulder season: March and April are the two months when there is spring season in Hong Kong, the weather is mostly cloudy during this period.
Off season: Hong Kong receives more than 80 percent of the rainfall from May to September. The tourist activity is less during these months.
Budget for Hong Kong S.A.R.
Accommodation in hostels and guesthouses: INR 1500 - 2000
- Food in local cafes and street eateries: INR 500 - 800
- Public Transport in buses: INR 150 - 200
- Sightseeing: INR 200 - 300.
For Mid-range Travellers: INR 2000 to INR 3500 a day
- Accommodation in mid-range hotels and resorts: INR 2000 - 3500
- Food in mid-range cafes and restaurants: INR 800 - 2000
- Local transport in local taxis or car rentals: INR 200 - 400
For Luxury Travellers: INR 4000 and upwards
- Accommodation in 4* or 5* hotels: INR 3500 and upwards
- Food in upscale restaurants and bars: INR 700 and upwards
- Local transport in private taxis: INR 2000 and upwards
- Guided tours: INR 1500 and upwards.
Visa Information for Hong Kong S.A.R.
Nationals of India are given permission to stay in Hong Kong for a period of 14 days without any visa condition. Visas are not required for British passport holders for a stay of 180 days or 90 days. Nationals of Australia, Canada, th EU, Israel, Japan, New Zealand and the USA are allowed to stay for a period of 90 days. Please click on the link for more details