Bhutan, also known as 'the land of thunder dragon' seems to be the happiest country in the world. Covering 38,729 square kilometers, Bhutan is a captivating country which tucked between two foreign countries, China & India. Decked with snow-capped high mountain peaks, lavishing landscapes, and serene monasteries, Bhutan is reckoned as most favored places in the world by hiring car rental service in Bhutan.
Must Know About Safety Driving Tips!!
Safety is something that every driver should keep in their mind at all times. After all, when you are operating a motorized vehicle and traveling with your kids or senior citizens, you have a great responsibility to keep the roadways safe for yourself and others who may be affected by traffic accidents.
Do you want to face any problems during your road journey? Never! Right! It is quite obvious.
Let's have a look at below
1. Stays Alert - You should actively pay attention to your actions and also to those of the drivers around you when you are driving.
2. Avoid Assumptions - Don't ever make the mistake of assuming that what you think they should do.
3. Must Use Turn Signals - While you can't depend on others always signaling their intentions when driving, you should always use your turn signals in advance of making a turning.
4. Know The Road route - Get all the information about all the road route from the tour operator in Jaigaon before starting driving to Bhutan roads.
5. Buckle Up - Wearing the seat belt during driving an essential safety tip for drivers in Bhutan.
6. Follow Traffic Signals - You must obey stop signs and traffic lights in Bhutan.
'Follow traffic rules, save your future and your child's future!'
7. Do Not Text and Drive - Don't ever to dare to it! It is never acceptable to send text messages when driving a car.
8. Maintain Speed Limits - You should pay attention more conveniently to your vehicle speed if when you are traveling with senior citizens. As a sudden break may cause harm to them.
9. Be Conscious About Weather- Bhutan is country with a rapid change of weather condition. Avoid driving during winter or monsoon in Bhutan, especially when you are with your kids, as it may cause the fever to your child.
10. Drive Under the Influence - You should avoid operating a vehicle if you have been drinking, taking certain types of prescription or are otherwise impaired.
You can either bring your car to tour throughout Bhutan or hire a car from the tour agency in Bhutan. Those agencies offer a wide range of car services with the budget-friendly hire charges in Bhutan as per your choice.
Q. Can we take my car to Bhutan from India?
A. Yes, you can take your Indian Car to Bhutan by obtaining a permit for the car from the Regional Transport Office in Phuentsholing.
Q. What is the best time to drive in Bhutan?
A. The best time to drive in Bhutan is from October to December as during this time the road remains less slippery and clean.