1. The Katra Helipad is 2/3 KMs from Katra ( Auto Charges - 100-200)
2. The Sanjhi Chhat Helipad is 2 Kms from Bhavan ( one way Pony charges to Bhavan 275 ( fixed ))
3. Bhairo mandir is 2 Kms up from Bhavan ( one way Pony Charges to Bhairo Mandir 275 ( fixed))
4. Pony from Banganga to Bhavan usually takes 2/3 hours ( charges one way - 700 ( fixed)
5. Videography cameras are not allowed, however photography cameras are allowed ( i took an SLR and it was allowed)
6. The locker at Bhavan is large enough to store a small bag ( school bag size)
7. Nothing is allowed inside bhavan except for prasad and cash.
8. There are shops just before bhavan where you can buy prasad etc, one need not buy it down at Katra and carry it all the way.
9. Small luggage is allowed in the Helicopter rides with you.
10. The offline yatra parchi allotment starts from 6 am . But if one has an online yatra parchi , one can start the journey anytime.
11. One can get shared winger ( 60 per person) or shared Innova( 150 per person) from katra to Jammu. Taxis are easily available from Katra to Jammu ( Rs 600 one way)