Mount Everest Base Camp trek is accessible short scenic flight from Kathmandu. The mountain scenery is stunting and live hood of Sherpa and their culture are really interested. This trip will bond with local people to seek their culture, tradition, belief have been centuries. Everest trekking you need 2 different permits;
[I] TIMS Cards (Trekkers Information Management System)
[II] Sagarmatha National Park Entry permit.
Regarding, porter; of course, if you are able to carry all your bags why you spend money for the porter. But you will find your trip huge difference using porters and not. Some time while you carrying your bags by own, you may miss some exclusive picture shut or cannot fully enjoy such a beautiful nature. So, I also would like recommend you, if your budgets will able support, than it will be batter to hire a porter too fulfill you dream in real.
Basically EBC trek can do 11 days to above 16 days also, but I would like to recommend you 13 days. Nepal Mother House Trek organizes Mount Everest Trip by local expert Sherpa Guide and Porters. And it will be batter couple days extra to get back to Kathmandu, if in case delay your flight due to weather.
Trek Itinerary in following given below:
14 Days Everest Base Camp Trek Suggested Itinerary:
Day 0: Arrival & trekking preparation day in Kathmandu.
Day 01: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (2,800m) -30 munities, trek to Phakding (2,640m) -3 to 4 hours
Day 02: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,430m) -5 to 6 hours
Day 03: Acclimatization in Namche Bazaar and visit Khumjung Village (3,790m)
Day 04: Namche Bazaar to Tyangboche (3,867m) -5 to 6 hours
Day 05: Tyangboche to Dingboche (4,300m) -5 to 6 hours
Day 06: Acclimatization day at Dingboche
Day 07: Dingboche to Lobuche (4,930m) -5 to 6 hours
Day 08: Lobuche to Gorakshep (5,140m) - 3 hours & Everest Base Camp (5,364m) -2 to 3 hours
Day 09: Gorakshep to Kalapater (5,550m) -2 hours & Stroll back to Pheriche (4,240m) -5 to 6 hours
Day 10: Pheriche to Tyangboche (3867m) - 4 to 5 hours
Day 11: Tyangboche to Namche Bazaar (3430m) - 4 to 5 hours
Day 12: Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,800m) - 6 to 7 hours
Day 13: Fly back to Kathmandu. Then final Departure to your Destination.
Note: (if you wish to make the changes during the trek, you can also discuss about this with your Guide. The itinerary is quite flexible.)
Following things are included:
* Three times meals (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner), tea coffee in a cup each meal & accommodation during trek.
* Trekking permit for Sagarmatha National Park.
* TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System) Card for the Trekking.
* Air ticket Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu & Airport Tax (Weight limit: 10 kg main baggage and 5 kg hand per passenger/flight)
* Trekking equipments (down jackets, sleeping bag, Duffle Bag etc.) during the trekking in you needed.
* Nepal Mother House T-shirt and Appreciation Card of Mount Everest Base Camp Trip.
*Star level 3 nights’ Accommodation in Kathmandu twin bed sharing with BB Plan.
*English speaking friendly a Guide (government license holder) his/her food, accommodation, transportation, salary, equipment, medicine.
* Porter (between every 2 person basis) carries max.20-25 kg. Plus their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, all transportation.
* Free Airport picks up and drops Transportation.
*Guide & porters insurance for the happy journey.
* Other fee and taxes if necessary.
* Everest Base Camp Trip Map.
These things are not Include:
*All kind of beverage including mineral water, Chocolate, Cookies, desert, Phone calls, laundry, hot shower during Trek.
*Clients travel Insurance and evacuation (compulsory).
*If incase, flight cancel and charter helicopter or plane.
*Tipping for Guide & porter, yours meals at Kathmandu.
* Personal expenses like Shopping, souvenirs or gift. Personal mountaineering gears.
* Optional trips and sightseeing if extend.
* International airfare, airport departure tax and Visa fee.