Day 1: Hanoi - airport pick up - Check in hotel in Hanoi (Meal: No)
Pick up from the Noi Bai (HAN) airport and then transfer you to the hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter – the most exciting place for tourist. After that you are free to visit Hanoi City by yourself.
Note: Check in time is 13:00 P.M.
Our people will greet and brief all information around the trip.
Day 2: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Alova Gold Cruises (Meal: B, L, D )
Ready for this unique experience then board Alova Gold Cruise, for 2 days & 1 night exploring the breathtaking and peaceful view of Halong bay. Start cruising and enjoy our special feast of Vietnamese dishes while the cruise slowly slide on the romantic waves of Halong Bay. Relax on the sundeck or take part in our activities as kayaking, swimming, visiting Sung Sot cave and Ti Top Island, cooking class. With Alova Gold Cruises excellent service in hospitality you will feel home
08:00: Picking up guests from hotel/stay
08:30 Starting to drive to Ha Long Bay
10:30 Stopping over to stretch the legs on the way
12:30 Arriving in Ha Long Bay harbor
12:45 Boarding Alova Gold Cruise & welcome drink
13:00 Safety briefing & check in cabin
13:30 Lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine
15:00 Kayaking or relaxing
16:30 Visit Titop Island or swimming
18:00 Cooking class
19:30 Dinner with Vietnamese Cuisine. Enjoying a romantic night at bar or doing squid fishing.
Day 3: Halong Bay - Hanoi - Check in hotel in Hanoi (Meal: B, L )
07:00 Wake up call
07:30 Captain Breakfast
08:15 Visiting Sung Sot cave (Surprising Cave)
09:30 Check out cabin
10:30 Flower Carving Class
11:00 Time to say good bye to our crew
11:30 Lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine at the restaurant in the harbor.
12:30 Let’s get on shuttle bus to go back to Hanoi
14:00 Short stop to stretch the legs
16:30 Back to hotel in Hanoi. Recheckin hotel.
Day 4: Hanoi Free day – Train station transfer- Night train to Da Nang (Meal: B )
Today, you are free to visit Hanoi Old Quarter, see the water puppet show until transfer to Hanoi Train Station for solf – Sleeping train to Da nang. Time you need to spend on the train is around 13 hours. On the train you can view our beautiful country along the coastal line. You also stay overnight on the train and reach Danang train station at around 11.30 am.
Day 5: Da Nang pick up - Check in hotel in Hoi An town (meal: No)
Train arrive at around 11.30 am. We will pick up and transfer to Hoi An Ancient town. Check in hotel in the ancient town and relaxing.
Day 6: Hoi An - My Son tour (Meal: B,L)
7:30 – 8:00: The bus and tour guide pick you up at your hotel 8:30 : Leaving Hoi An for My Son HolyLand.
9:30: Arriving in My Son - the Holyland surrounded by the marvelous mountains, 48km west of Hoi An. My Son was chosen as a religious center, built in the late 4th century under the Cham’s King Bhadravaman. It is a huge religious complex with over 70 towers and temples of different architectures. Wander through the elaborate carvings and sculptures of the Cham people, tourists are welcomed at the Old Tower of the Cham.
Spend 2 hours to enjoy and discover the beauty of Ancient buildings at of the Champa Kingdom with our tour guide.
12.00: Leaving My Son for boat station and taking a boat trip on Thu Bon river. You could visit the living of the local people and feeling the fresh air. You will have soft lunch on the boat and see the beautiful views along the river
13:30: The boat trip will finish at Bach Dang Boat station. Our driver will pick you up to local restaurant for lunch. Back to your hotel after lunch & End your trip!.
Day 7: Hoi An - Airport transfer - Flight to HCMC- Pick up- check in Hotel (Meal: B )
After breakfast at your hotel and you are free till airport transfer. Today, you will have a flight to Ho Chi Minh city and stay overnight at the most touristic area of Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 8: HCMC - Mekong delta - Cai Be Floating Market - Vinh Long tour (Meal: B, L )
8: 00 Picking up from hotel/stay.
08:15 Starting drive to Cai Be. Short time to take photos at Tan An town over the flat rice fields.
10:30 Start the motorized boat to visit the Cai Be Floating market, experience how people exchanging goods, fruit and many other commodities on their vessels. Visitors then roam into the small villages to visit the orchard, fruit plantation. Keep cruising to Vinh Long through small canals to enjoy the charm of the Upper Mekong Delta. Visit some handmade family business products such as the coconut candy mill, the crispy rice popcorn.
Arrive in Binh Hoa Phuoc village the green pearl of Vinh Long town where you can indulge yourself into the nature.
Have lunch with fresh river food served in the heart of the garden. Enjoy the southern Vietnamese traditional folk music. Take a nice walk through the bonsai garden, in Vinh Long. Head home to Ho Chi Minh City.
18:30 Arrive in your hotel.
Day 9: HCMC - Cu Chi tunnel tour (Meal: B, L )
08:30 Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and then start drive to Cu Chi which located 60km from HCM city, Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti-American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for Original tunnels system of over 220km and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreign visitors.
The peacefully rural rice paddy scenery contains ducks and water buffalos swimming in the rivers alongside the road. Visitors will find it hard to imagine the destructions, damage and defoliation all over the area, caused by bombing and mines, When Cu Chi was" A Free Target Zone ". The remnants visitors will see show Cu Chi still has her evidence to prove the fierce battleground that took place there and visitors will see the remnants.
12:00 Have lunch in a local restaurant
13:00 Back to Ho Chi Minh City
14:00 Arrive in your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 10: HCMC – Bus to Phnom Penh Cambodia – Check in hotel (Meal: B )
Pick up from the hotel to bus station, Bus starts at 7.00 am and drive to Moc Bai border gate to enter Cambodia (bus time 6 – 7 hours). You will get visa on arrival with the help of bus crew (on request) for you to pass Cambodia. Bus station pick up and check in hotel in Phnom Penh - King Grand Boutique Hotel.
Bus to Cambodia, King Grand Boutique Hotel
Day 11: Phnom Penh - Killing Fields Choeung Ek - Russian Market (meal: B, L)
Private tour: Visit the Tuol Sleng Prison Museum and the notorious 'Killing Fields' of Choeung Ek, which will give us a deep insight into the painful bloody rule of the Khmer Rouge. Lunch at local restaurant. We will have time this afternoon to explore Psar Toul Tom Pong, also called the “Russian Market", where anything and everything is for sales.
Later this afternoon, we will take one hour boat cruise on the Mekong river. Overnight at hotel in Phnom Penh.
Day 12: Phnom Penh - Bus to Siem Reap - Check in hotel (Meal: B )
Transfer by private car to take a bus to Siem Reap; time on bus will be 6 hours. Private pick up and chick in hotel in Siem Reap - Claremont Angkor Boutique Hotel.
Day 13: Siem Reap - Angkor Thom - Angkor Wat Temple (Meal : B/L)
Private tour: After breakfast, proceed to Angkor Thom Area (Angkor Thom Temple South Gate, Bayon Temple, Baphuon Temple, Phimean Akas Temple, Elephants Terrace & Leper King Terrace, Royal Palace, Woman and Man Pond) Proceed to visit Ta-Prom Temple,
After lunch, continue your journey to Angkor Wat Temple - one of the seven greatest architectural wonders of the world, built in between the 9th - 13th century, Before you end the tour, make a visit to Bakheng Hill for its beautiful sunset.
Overnight at Claremont Angkor Boutique Hotel
Day 14: Siem Reap - Departure (Meal: B)
After breakfast, free at leisure till the time for you to be transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
Note: Finish tour in Siem Reap. Not included flight out ticket.
- 13 nights accommodation included 11 nights in hotel, 1 night on the train, 1 night on Halong cruise
- Flight ticket Danang to Ho Chi Minh city (Vietnam airlines or VietJet)
- Overnight Train ticket Hanoi to Da Nang (soft sleeper, air-con)
- Seating bus from Ho Chi Minh City to Phnom Penh (soft sleeper, air-con, Mekong Express or Giant Bus)
- Bus ticket from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap (soft sleeper, air-con, Mekong Express or Giant Bus)
- Airport transfer private car in Hanoi, Danang airport, HCMC airport, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap.
- Train station transfer in Hanoi and Da Nang
- Guided Tour to Halong bay 2 days 1 night on Alova Gold Cruises
- Guided Tour to My Son Holiland in Hoi An
- Guided tour to Mekong delta - Cai Be floating market - Vinh long
- Guided Tour to Cu Chi tunnel
- Private tour: Phnom Penh- Killing Fields Choeung Ek - Russian Market
- Private tour: Siem Reap - Angkor Thom - Angkor Wat Temple
- Boat cruise a mentioned in Phnom Penh
- Entrance tickets to all sites mentioned.
- Free Traditional Khmer massage (1 hour)
- Meal as mentioned: B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
- Tax and service charge
Hotel list (the first priority):
|Hotel in Hanoi (02 nights)|
|Name||Noble Boutique Hotel
|Add||No 98, Hang Gai Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hoan Kiem District - Hoan Kiem Lake, Hanoi, Vietnam|
|Room type||Deluxe room|
|Hotel in Hoi An (02 nights)|
|Name||Vinh Hung 3 hotel|
|Add||96 Ba Trieu St., Hoi An Ancient Town, Quang Nam|
|Room type||Superior room|
|Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City (03 nights)|
|Name||Silverland Central Hotel|
|Add||14-16 Le Lai St, Ben Thanh Ward, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam|
|Room type||Superior room|
|Hotel in Phnom Penh (2 nights)|
|Name||King Grand Boutique Hotel|
|Add||#No 18, Street 258, Sangkat Chat Tomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
|Room type||Superior room|
|Hotel in Siem Reap (2 nights)|
|Name||Claremont Angkor Boutique Hotel
|Add||0017 Phum Wat Bo, Sala Kamreuok,, Siem Reap Central Area, Siem Reap, Cambodia|
|Room type||Superior room|
- Flight into Vietnam and flight out of Siem Reap
- Visa to Vietnam and Cambodia
- Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses
- Other things not mentioned clearly in the packages
- Suggestion flight schedule: arrival airport to start package will be "Noi Bai" Airport Hanoi, Vietnam/ package finish at Siem Reap airport, Cambodia
- Tour starts everydays, that means "always available". you only need to ask for availability if your travel date is 1 month before your booking date
- Extending your trip (stay longer in a city) is welcomed and we will book hotel and other tour for you !
- Upgrading to better services (hotel and tour) is welcomed and we will book hotel and other tour for you !
- Children policy: 0- 4 years old: 20% charge, 5 – 8 years old: 75% charges (shared bed), 5 – 8 years old: 85% charges (Private bed), 9 and above: 100% charge (Private bed)
- Itinerary can be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions
- We will change the hotel to similar level hotel if above hotel is in fully booking or under renovaition
- If need to bring with you your passport for overnight registration on sites
- Warm cloths need to pack during Nov to Feb.
- High Season surchage will be applied if your travel date is on Nov, Dec, Mar - please email us for details
- Public Holiday dates surchage will be applied if your travel date is on 1 Jan, 10 - 16 Feb, 30 Apr, 1 May, 2 Sep, 24 Dec, 31 Dec: 40 USD/1 person