1. It is just 1 day travel from Hong Kong
2. It has a perfect blend of culture and traditions, Chinese and Portugal
3. The best hub for shopaholics- the night markets!!
4. They have awesome food !!
5. The place for animal lover, you can’t miss adorably cute pandas at Seac Pai Van Wildlife Park
6. It is called the Vegas of East, with many casinos to hop around
7. Have a different shopping experience, with gondola rides and flowing water
8. Enjoy the many cultural performances across the city as opera, dance, lights and sound show, water show etc
9. The evening walk at Senado Square!!
10. Take delight in the beautiful ruins of St. Paul and Mount Fortress
11. Get a taste of Taoism at A-Ma temple
12. Experience the exhilaration of Bungee Jumping at Macau Tower
13. Learn about the past through the museums
14. The urban park of Macau is quite an experience worth mentioning.
15. The beautiful beach of Hac Sa!!
16. With many amazing photographic destinations, it is the best destination to increase the followers on Instagram.
17. The food market at Taipa Village – the place for Foodie!!
18. Hong Kong is only 62 km away
19. The beautiful flowers at Macau Lotus Flower Festival, is a sight to behold for a life time
20. And the tickets to Macau aren't overly priced, which makes it the perfect 4 day getaway from India