1. Senado Square one of UNESCO's world heritage site.
2. Venetian Macao the Vegas themed extravagant hotel, known for ultra-luxurious expanses, spectacular d-cor, lavish facilities and amazing activities.
3. Macau Towers: Climbing atop the world's second highest bungee jumping base and taking a view from its observation deck.
4. Bungee jumping
5. Fisherman's Wharf: The themed shopping mall and park. Its three sections i.e. Dynasty Wharf, East Meets West and Legend Wharf are all equally mesmerizing.
6. Xin Xin's twins at the Macau Giant panda pavilion.
7. Hac Sa Beach : The largest natural beach and one of the few black sand beaches of the world.
8. Food: The potpourri of different cuisine styles like Portuguese, Chinese and local Macanese Cuisine.
9. Cotai's theatrical and musical productions Especially the house of dancing water.
10. Studio City’s Batman Dark Flight 4DExperience
11. City of Dreams : A perfect place to experience Macau's night life and casinos.
12. Annual Macau international fireworks display contest.
13. Macau grand prix for the car racing enthusiast
14. Studio City : Asia's first hotel and casino resort.
15. Spa treatment from massages to sound therapy- when I just want to relax.
16. Unwind at the beautiful beach of coloane at Coloane Island.
17. Take a walking tour with the help of Macau tourism groups.
18. Warner Brother's Fun Zone.
19. Visit the Bishop's residence of former catholic Macao at the Xiwangyang Mountain, commonly known as the "Bishop's Mountain".
20. Nam Van Lake : Asia's largest man made fountain with 86 spouts and water falling from height of 80 meters presents a breathtaking view.