1. A one day travel destination from Hong Kong to this beautiful place of East.
2. The traditions and culture are a perfect blend of Portuguese and Chinese.
3. Drool worthy food
4. Splendid night markets one would fall in love with.
5. Hop between the extravagant casinos- it's rightly called Vegas of East.
6. Cute pandas! oh yes you got it right, see the adorably cute pandas at Seac Pai Van Wildlife Park
7. Have a Venetian shopping experience, with gondola rides and flowing water
8. Enjoy the many performances across the city like opera, dance, lights and sound show, water show etc
9. An evening stroll at Senado Square to end your day with.
10. Feel delighted amongst the beautiful ruins of St. Paul and Mount Fortress
11. Tao! Get a taste of Taoism at A-Ma temple
12. Bungee jumping!! Oh yes it's there too Experience the exhilaration of Bungee Jumping at Macau Tower
13. A city with many museums to relish the great Heritage of this city
14. The beautiful urban parks of Macau are quite a sight
15. The beautiful beach of Hac Sa
16. The presence of so many photography places, which makes it any photographers dream
17. The food market at Taipa Village
18. The fact that Hong Kong is only 62 km away
19. See beautiful flowers at Macau Lotus Flower Festival
20. And the best thing, the tickets to Macau aren't overly priced, which makes it the perfect 4 day getaway from India.