I love exploring different countries and places. The one place I really want to visit in Macao. Here are the 20 things that I am excited to witness there.
1. Chimelong Ocean Kingdom Park for its aquarium and thrilling adventure rides.
2. Skycap Cable Car that will take me through dense forests at the height of 700m!
3. Nam Van Lake where I'd like to swim
4. Macao Tower where I can participate in world's second highest bungee jumping!
5. The Venetian for its super-fun entertainment zone and also Indian cuisine.
6. Lou Lim Ioc Garden dating back to 1906.
7. Senado Square for its lively atmosphere and amazing bakeries.
8. Ruins of St. Pauls, the remains of a century-old Jesuit Church.
9. A-Ma Temple's marvellous architecture
10. The man-made volcano in Fisherman's Wharf
11. Macao Museum that has exhibits of Neolithic Period as well as Contemporary Macao
12. Fortaleza do Monte, the military fort
13. A stroll in Hac Sa Beach
14. The Macao Canidrome Club, a greyhound racing venue in Asia
15. Hike to Guia Fortress
16. Painting the City of Dreams red! I'd love to go on a pub hop to all its famous places.
17. Explore Taipa Village for its colourful streets and majestic architecture.
18. Visit Red Market that makes for a wonderful shopping arcade.
19. Observe Giant Pandas in Macao Giant Panda Pavilion.
20. Macao Peninsula, the city centre known for art galleries and amazing cafes.
I cannot wait to visit these marvels and check Macao off my travel list.