1. The amazingly cute pandas at Seac Pai Van Wildlife Park
2. Hop between extravagant casinos - it's rightly called the Vegas of East
3. Venetian shopping experience
4. The performances across the city like opera, dance, lights and sound show, water show etc
5. An evening stroll at Senado Square
6. The beautiful ruins of St. Paul and Mount Fortress
7. The presence of many museums in the city
8. The urban parks of Macau are quite a sight
9. The beautiful beautiful beach of Hac Sa
10. The presence of so many photography places, which makes it any photographers dream
11. The fact that Hong Kong is only 62 km away
12. See beautiful flowers at Macau Lotus Flower Festival
13. And the best thing, the tickets to Macau aren't overly priced.
14. The fact that it is a 1 day travel destination from Hong Kong.
15. The perfect blend of Portuguese and Chinese culture and traditions
16. The food is drool worthy
17. The night markerts are to die for.
18. Get a taste of Taoism at A-Ma temple
19. Experience the exhilaration of Bungee Jumping at Macau Tower
20. The food market at Taipa Village