1. Isn't it awesome that it is a 1 day travel destination from Hong Kong!
2. The perfect blend of Portuguese and Chinese culture and traditions
3. Experience the exhilaration of Bungee Jumping at Macau Tower
4. The presence of many museums in the city
5. The urban parks of Macau are quite a sight
6. See beautiful flowers at Macau Lotus Flower Festival
7. Get your adrenaline pumping at the Macau Tower
8. Discover the urban parks in Macau
9. Hop between extravagant casinos - it's rightly called the Vegas of East
10. The fact that Hong Kong is only 62 km away
11. See beautiful flowers at Macau Lotus Flower Festival
12. Visit house of dancing water
13. Stroll on streets of Taipa Village
14. Explore Patio de Chon Sau with my cam!
15. The food market at Taipa Village
16. Explore cultural side of Macau through its historic buildings, museums, galleries and shops which are standing there since old times
17. Casino night in Studio City!
18. Visit Flora Garden, a European style garden which is considered as Macaus largest public park
19. Get my inner child out in Skycap Cable Car
20. The best, Macao Giant Panda Pavilion
#IIML #Macau #TripotoCommunity