After Langkawi, we traveled to Kuala Lumpur
Airport to Hotel: Kuala Lumpur city is nearly 50+ K.M. from Airport. There are various options to travel from airport to KL city, by bus, by KL express or by Taxi.
We took bus (RM 10 pp) to KL sentral. From KL sentral by taxi to Parkroyal Serviced Suites in Bukit Bintang.
Studio apartments were awesome and comfortable.
After refreshment we went for a walk to explore the market area.
and pavilion mall.
Went to Sutra, Changkat Bukit Bintang, for North Indian dinner. The food was good and ambiance was great.
1) Petronas Tower: We went to purchase the tickets(RM85 PP)at 8:30 AM. got the tickets for 6 PM in the evening (45 min. tour). Tickets can be purchased online to avoid the queue.
I felt it was waste of money and time. Can be easily avoided.
2) Aquaria: Expansive aquarium offering many exhibits, a clear tunnel, feeding shows. (RM 50 PP).
3) After Aquaria went to central market to take the local experience and can say it was great.
1) Batu caves: Batu caves are 30 minutes ride from bukit bintang. KL kommuter train can be taken for RM 2 PP.
There is a temple inside the cave and a dark cave tour can be opted.
Deep dark cave tour is nice but can be avoided.
2) KL bird park: After batu caves we went to KL bird park. They have many exhibits and it feels beautiful to be there.
Our day & trip ended with a tasty dinner at Sri Paandi restaurant in bukit bintang.