1) Be careful with what auto drivers say!! Check twice before taking decisions.
2)we had to skip matanga hill,hemkunth hill ,malyawantha hill(because they all seemed to give same experience as other sunset/sunrise point) & we didn't want to tire ourselves with only climbing & climbing..we wanted to enjoy each & every place we visited peacefully.Hampi zoo (newly opened),sloth bear sanctuary & Tungbhadra dam can be done if you have your own vehicle /bicycle because it's quite far.
3) enjoy the vibe of stalls as well as cafes at both the sides
4) you can explore BABA CAFE,TOP SECRET CAFE,MANGO TREE CAFE,SURESH PASTA & BABA ONE LOVE CAFE
5) Hampi side you can get good options of home stays if you are on budget but i will definitely suggest to stay at Hippie side as they also offer guest house stay which is not that expensive and vibe here is very different.There are good options like Sai plaza,Mowgli guest house,Nargilla guest house ,shanthi guest house etc.you can also get better deals if you book on the spot there.
6) hippie side has no ATM so carry enough money and medical store also limited so carry first aid kit.
7) do not forget to carry sunscreen & mosquito repellent & Allout for safety
8)Do have elaichi Bananas overthere..there is lot of plantation if bananas & they are yummm!!
Thank you for reading! I apologise if there are any mistakes or incomplete information.This is my first Post.Hope you loved the post!!