hallelujah .... Park street is all famous for her gorgeous, pragmatic, modish identity. While Christmas is her party-time, the rest of the year is not at all dim. Park street knows how to maintain herself.
5 different excuses to visit her again and again.
1. Oxford Bookstore: Of course! For book-lovers, no words to explain its importance. for non-readers, its interesting for its cha-bar inside. It might happen it make you a reader all of a sudden with its aura.
2. AliJoo Furriers: Its an 1871 store to exhibit all different kashmiri stuff. Worthy to even window-shop
3. Moulin Rouge: with the blistering growth of huge number of bars in Kolkata, Moulin rouge is somewhat gloomy. still that 1970's feel attracts visitors and provides a homely ambience. One who visited Paris, its a mini version of it.
4. The Park: The Park was established on 1967. The Park chain actually was pioneered from this one in park street, kolkata with 150 rooms. No, its not at all a heritage now.Its all new with contemporary style. This hotel got some finest chefs and mouthwatering food offerings.
5. The Asiatic Society: The Asiatic Society was founded by civil servant Sir William Jones on 15 January 1784. One of the main activities of the Asiatic Society was to collect the old manuscripts of India. There was an enomous collection of Sanskrit manuscripts with the society.  At present, the library of the Asiatic Society has a collection of about 117,000 books and 79,000 journals printed in almost all the major languages of the world. It has also a collection of 293 maps, microfische of 48,000 works, microfilm of 387,003 pages, 182 paintings, 2500 pamphlets and 2150 photographs.
Apart from this 5, Trincas, Mocambo are well known for there food and drink. Flurys is one of the best bakeries in Kolkata. Peter cat offers one of the best Chelo Kebab in Kolkata. so you really have a giant list clearly.
last but definitely not the least is the street itself. In old times, it was called as a Food street which never sleeps. That is still evident.