Day 1: Around 8:30am leave Arusha drive to Tarangire National Park for full day game viewing. Lunch, dinner and overnight will be at Tarangire Safari Lodge overlooking the Tarangire River (www.tarangiresafarilodge.com).
Day 2: Early morning game drive if you wish this can be arranged with your driver come back for breakfast at the lodge, after breakfast drive to Lake Manyara National Park for more game drive. Packed lunch will be provided. In the afternoon exit the park and drive up the escarpment of the Great Rift Valley. Dinner and overnight will be at Bougainvillea Safari Lodge (www.bougainvillealodge.net).
Day 3: After breakfast drive passing through Ngorongoro Conservation Area to the Serengeti National Park for game viewing. Packed lunch will be provided during the tour. Dinner and overnight will be at Serengeti Wilderness Camp (www.tanzaniawildernesscamps.com)
Day 4: Early morning game drive can be arranged with the driver. Breakfast at the camp and then continue with the game drive. Hot lunch at the camp (or packed lunch if preferred) after lunch drive to Ngorongoro, dinner and overnight will be at Rhino Lodge (www.ngorongoro.cc), located a few hundred meters from the crater rim.
Day 5: After breakfast at the lodge, descend into the crater for further game viewing (600meters from the rim to the crater floor). Packed lunch will be served at the picnic site on the crater floor. Later ascend from the crater and drive back to Arusha.
Price starting from USD 1,305 per person sharing (Valid for travel until 15th December 2014 T&C apply)
- Park entry fees
- Vehicle entrance with crater service fee
- Ground transportation for the entire trip
- Maps to visited parks and 1litre of drinking water per person per day
- Accommodation and meals during the safari as outlined in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (laundry, phone calls etc)
- Meal drinks at lodges/hotels
- Gratuity (TIP) to the driver guide and hotel staff
- Accommodation and meals before and after safari