Mweka Camp to Moshi •Elevation (ft): 10,000ft to 5,400ft •Distance: 10 km •Hiking Time: 3-4 hours •Habitat: Rain Forest After breakfast, we continue the descent down to the Mweka Park Gate to receive your summit certificates. At lower elevations, it can be wet and muddy. Gaiters and trekking poles will help. Shorts and t-shirts will probably be plenty to wear (keep rain gear and warmer clothing handy). From the gate, you continue another hour to Mweka Village. A vehicle will meet you at Mweka village to drive you back to hotel in Moshi.
• Accommodations the night before and the night after the trek two nights i
• Quality, waterproof, four-season private mountain sleeping tents
• Professional, experienced, mountain guides
• All Park fees
• Entry fees, Rescue fees, camping fees or hut fees
• All meals while on the Mountain
• Arrival and Departure transfers
• Guides, Porters, cook salaries and park fees
• Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival
• Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
• Meals not listed above
• Optional Tours (short safari before or after your climb, marangu village day tour, day trip to lake challa, etc)
• Tips and any items of personal nature.
• Health requirements (Yellow Fever – only compulsory if you travel to Tanzania via a Yellow Fever infected country, Meningitis & Hepatitis A remains optional, but comes recommended)