This is an amazing time of the year to be in Delhi! The fifth edition of the immensely popular food festival is back to give Delhiites all of the greatest grub the city has to offer. The teepees are up and the food-trucks have all lined up. The Grub Fest is underway at the JLN Stadium and it is hands down the best place to chill this weekend. Here's why.
1. More than 120 restaurants are participating, including some of Delhi's favourites, such as Uncle Jack's, Social, Big Yellow Door and Karim's.
2. Everything from sushi to biryani and a serious selection of heady cocktails to wash it all down. All in one venue!
3. For the first time ever, there's going to be a pop-up attraction hosted by the Madame Tussauds India. Find the wax statue of Justin Beiber, while you're there!
4. Live performances by artists such as The Local Train, Hari and Sukhmani, Tatva K, and Guru Randhawa are going to keep the party vibe going.
5. The Grub Theatre will offer the gourmands numerous culinary demonstrations, and mixology sessions will be hosted by Hoegaarden, Clayton Gracias and Bohca. And at the Grub Store, you can find yourself some uber-cool grub merchandise.
6. Whisky-lovers unite! For Irish whisky and some seriously refreshing ginger ale, head to the Jameson Whisky Bar.
7. The colourful food-trucks are back too! The ones to look out for – Bhookbox, Doggy Style and Grub Trotters.
8. There are movie screenings every day of the festival. Catch Ratatouille, Cocktail or Chef.
9. Not all about food – the festival's fashion partner, PostFold is where you can go for an hour or more of retail therapy.
10. This sprawling three-day celebration of food and music is a fantastic opportunity to party with thousands of fellow Delhiites who are going to head to the Grub Fest this weekend.
So, there's your weekend sorted. Have a blast!