Last day in Udaipur, I started my day early because I have to pack bags and check out from the hotel, after the checkout, I headed towards the monsoon palace, Sajjan Garh which is around 10 km away from the city and it's on the highest peak of Udaipur. Ticket for this place is 40 INR for Indian citizen and if you are having your own car then you need to pay 200 INR extra for your car. You can use shared jeep also to reach to the top by paying 65 INR per person. You can see the entire city of Udaipur from here and the view was breathtaking. After spending some time at this place, I turned to Karani Mata Temple using the rope way. which ticket price was 104 INR per person, you can go by walk also but it will consume time. view from Karni Mata of Lake Pichola was amazing. after spending some time on Gangaur Ghat, I ended my journey and boarded the train for Delhi from Udaipur station at 5 pm.
Things to keep in mind while travelling Udaipur :
1. Best time to visit Udaipur is winter season between (Nov - Feb).
2. Best way to reach Udaipur is via train if you are travelling from Delhi as its safe, comfortable and also save lots of time because of its a night journey.
Trains from Delhi:- Chetak Express and Mewar Express both are good trains and running daily.
3. If you travelling to Udaipur in winters by train, please do carry your blanket as sleeper class of any train make you feel chill in the night.
4. Enjoy the local cuisine, skip McDonald's, KFC and Pizza Hut.
5. If you want to do boat ride in Lake Pichola and don't want to go Jagmandir you can take a boat ride of 100 INR . for this you need to go near to Karni Mata temple from City palace there is one spot to enjoy cheap boat rides
6. Udaipur has zoom car, ola and uber services. No need to pay extra money to local vendors.