Bali is a beautiful destination with magical sunsets, sprawling paddy fields and pristine beaches, making it a perfect destination to relax and get your spirits high. Enjoy this dream like location and spend your days soaking up the sun and the best that Bali has to offer. This is a trip you’re not likely to forget any time soon.
Trip essence: Beaches | Culture | Food | Adventure | Local tours | Local life
•Catch the sunset over the breathtaking Uluwatu temple
• Visit the famous Tegallalang rice terraces.
• Water sports at Jimbaran.
• Witness an enthralling Kecak dance performance.
• Trek to Mt Batur with spectacular views.
This is how your trip looks:
Day 1: Jimbaran Land at Bali and settle into comfortable stay at Jimbaran. Take a dip and relax. In the evening, head out to the beach to catch the sunset. Enjoy your day at leisure.
Experience: Day at Leisure Meals: None
Day 2: Jimbaran Post breakfast you have the day at leisure to explore the beaches at Jimbaran. In the evening visit the famous Uluwatu temple with a traditional Kecak dance. The hair-raising sounds and rhythm of the Kecak form the most lasting, haunting memory for many visitors to Bali. Men and boys sitting in concentric circles slide into trance as they chant and sing in lively counterpoint, the only music to accompany a dance re- enactment from the Hindu Epic Ramayana.
Experience: Uluwatu tour with Kecak dance Meals: Breakfast
Day 3: Jimbaran to Ubud (By Car) Post breakfast, move on to beautiful Ubud. Settle into your comfortable stay. Relax with a traditional Balinese massge.
Later, head to the city and explore Ubuds local markets and its street food.
Experience: Day at Leisure | Traditional Balinese massage Meals: Breakfast
Day 4: Ubud Witness the awesome cultural life of Bali at its spiritual centre, Ubud. Post breakfast, head out on a fun day tour to discover what Ubud has to offer. Visit the unique Tegalalang Rice Terraces and the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary. Stop at rural villages famed for their artisan crafts. You will learn about the production process of one of the most expensive coffee in the world and purchase some if you like.
End your day as you catch the breathtaking sunset over Tanah Lot temple.
Experience: Full day Ubud tour with Tanah Lot Meals: Breakfast
Day 5: Ubud: It’s time to say goodbye to Bali. Leave with a bag full of memories
WHAT: Balinese Adventures
WHEN: 14th-18th October 2017 (5D/4N)
HOW MUCH: Rs. 29,000 + 5% GST (Per person on land)
• Accommodation in a 3 star hotels
• Jimbaran: Astari Villa and residence
• Ubud: The Lotus Villa Breakfast on all days except on Day 1
• Internal travel within cities by car as mentioned
•Activities as mentioned.
• Driver cum guide for activities Airport Transfers.
• Entrance fee at any local monuments, museums which are not set out under “Inclusions” .
• Meals not mentioned.
• Visa and processing charges (on arrival).
• Personal expenses such as beverages, tips, room service etc.
• Any costs arising from flight delays, change in weather conditions, strikes etc.
• Which are beyond our control.
• Travel insurance which is not mentioned in “Includes”
Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy:By signing up for the trip, you agree to our terms and conditions. For more information on our T&Cs and cancellation Policy please visit the following site: http://www.theblueberrytrails.com/index.php/component/content/article?id= 71
Payment Details:You can either drop in a cheque at your nearest axis bank or make an online transfer to the following:
Account Name: The Blueberry Trails Account Number: 911020038982263 IFSC Code: UTIB0001621 Bank: Axis Bank Account: Current Branch: Hill Road, Bandra West, Mumbai