Home sweet home on the 12th day!
Some random gyan(might not be useful if you are a pro :P)
1. It's important that you start trek with a good pair of shoes. For me, forclaz 600 was my hero during the entire journey!M falling in love with it :-*
2. Temperature at Nagaru can go down to as low as -5 deg C. 4 layers are must. One can wear a polyester t-shirt, a fleece t-shirt, a thermal and a wind-cheater.
3. Travel light as parts of trek is physically very demanding. We had times wherein there was very steep trail for a kilometre or more.
4. You might need to go toilets in open. So, come prepared!! Well, there are articles on this :)
5. You might witness hail storm like we did in one of the base camps. Just come out of the camp even if it's freaking cold outside and collect ice pellets and take some selfies. Don't forget to wear raincoats before you step out :P.
6. Your tent might feel like accompanying mighty winds rather than embracing you at Nagaru :P. You might need to hold tent corners in such a scenario :) This happened with us and believe me it's fun and bring tent mates closer :)
Hope you witness the bliss you are searching for since long there. Go, go and go!!!