After the tour is completed, you will be taken to the wine tasting room. There were six types of wine. They will guide with each type and even things like how to hold a glass and take a sip, whether swirling is required or not.
The vibes were high with some sound music. It was a soothing experience.
1. Try to visit early. The parkings are quite full always and even though we visited during covid, still there were huge crowds.
2. Plan to travel during Jan-March, you will be able to enjoy the wine stomping as well.
3. The campus is hugeee, wear comfortable sandals, shoes whatever is comfortable.
4. Inside the property, they have a small shopping store where you can buy key chains, shirts, wine chocolates, stemware and a lot of other things as well.
5. They have there own store where you can even buy wine as well. they aren't very cheap but they have rich taste.