WHAT ARE THE BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN RANCHI?
Nature is an integral part of our lives. The beauty of nature has been extolled in the works of poets and artists. When Wordsworth describes the daffodils dancing in the breeze or when our eyes alight on a painting by William Turner, our hearts are filled with an indescribable emotions. The ruined body or a broken mind finds a lot of comfort and consolation in the lap of nature. It provides a man with fresh energy and a new vigour. It is a manifestation of the divine
Ranchi is the capital city of Jharkhand. This place is known for its scenic figures which are located in and nearby the city. The aura of this city will rejuvenate you with the feel of relaxation on your mind and soul. Nature is the gateway from the outer world to the inner peace. The ethnicity of this place is at its greatest peak with the fondly locals who are always present to serve the visitors with warm greetings.The city is surrounded with enumerate number of refreshingly points for the visitants. I will help you drive out these places with my route description!
Firstly I am going to tell you about the first destination that would describe the city in the best way!
○ JOHNA FALL : This place is a drive of about 45km from the city. But before reaching out the place, one has to step down more or less around 700 steps to reach the destination. The aura of soothe babbling of water will be your guide which further would entice you to admire the scenic beauty at its best. One can dive into the water to feel the purity of nature. It is known to be one of the safest falls in the city with some precautions to be kept in mind.
○ DASSAM FALL: Dassam is a changed form of word 'Da:song' which in Mundari language(locale language) means-the act of pouring water. Da: means water and song means pouring or measuring. The water fall resembles like somebody is pouring water. Dassam Falls is 40 kilometres from the city on NH 33. The best thing to figure out about this place is that this fall has 3 different point of view to be praised within.The water falls from a height of 44 metres (144 ft). The sound of water echoes all around the place. One could relax the mind and soul in this enchanting place and should enjoy at the most with some bingle points to remember.
○ PATRATU VALLEY: Flanked by hills covered with lush green trees, blooming flowers with honey bees humming, this Pithouria-Patratu Valley is no less attractive in terms of natural elegance.The babbling music of waterfalls and rivulets rushing through the stones is soothing to the ears and eyes, even more than any maestro's music. The eye catching attraction is the intricate turns and bends of the valley which relishes ones attention. Over this is the Patratu Dam which sets ones eye wide open due to its devastating scenic beauty. This place should be jot down in the wishlist!
○ BAGHWAN BIRSA ZOOLOGICAL PARK: The Birsa Zoological Park, also known as Birsa Jaivik Udyan houses is a must visit place for the animal lovers. It is an eventful place situated in the lap of nature endowed with one of the marvelous tourist spots in the city. The Park is spread over the area of 104 hectare land on the excursion of Ranchi. This place is a complete package of rejuvenation and enticement with the backdrop of lovely ambiance. One can find difference like chalk and cheese in creatures(animals), say like from a small ant to a big elephant. Travelers arriving from other cities find the park at the distance of 15-20 km approximately. Auto rickshaws ply between the city area and Bhagwan Birsa Zoological Park which provides comfortable journey to this place. This place is a 'do visit' package for the nature lovers!
○ NATERHAT: Being lesser known works wonders for its visitors, the most beautiful part about Netarhat is its rawness, there is beauty in its affinity, in just standing at a height and looking at the far spread lush green jungles, in letting the air brush your hair and touch your soul, standing so close to nature in that backdrop, all you need to vanish your stress and remain calm and composure. Netarhat is near about 160 kms from the city Ranchi. This place is mainly notable for its sunsets and sunrises. It is very peaceful to be with beauty and serenity in all its being. Netarhat is also known as the "Queen of Chotanagpur". This place is never a one time visit for the visitors. So, visiting this place is a must without missing the tranquility in the midst of chaos during the sunrise and sunsets.