As the name suggests, one must go for the sole purpose of watching the sunset here. It has just one shack.
Where to eat in south goa?
There were quite a lot of eateries around the beach and and a lot of shacks on the beach itself. Every dish in a different restaurant had a unique taste. The cost for two is around 500/- for a meal in the shacks. But off the beach there were a lot of eateries at a cheaper rate. All the restaurants served a variety of cuisines. They had Indian, American, Italian, Chinese, Israeli and a lot of other cuisines. But one must try the goan dishes when in south goa. Fisherman's warf and Martin's corner should be a must go on your list. Their prawn balchao and chicken Xacuti was too good for the taste buds and makes you want to have more. Even if you're extra hungry after midnight and you're staying on palolem beach, there is a cafe which is opened 24/7 to solve this issue for you.
What makes this trip of yours extra special?
1. The beaches here are super clean. The feel of the water along your feet as you walk on the shoreline just makes you want to never leave this place. It's the perfect place to chill all day laying on a hammock under the palm trees.
2. Nights here are pretty windy and the atmosphere becomes sort of romantic. Waves crushing in, fireworks and floating lanterns and candlelight dinner in front of the sea is a completely different experience in itself.
3. Palolem beach seems to be very unexplored and there's a part of the beach where very few people actually go to. It comes when you keep walking on the beach towards the right after the entrance.
4. The road trip from one beach to another is the most pleasant roadtrip ever especially if the weather is in your favour.
5. If you want to party in south goa you must go to the neptune point in palolem beach where they have a silent headphones party which is quite the buzz of the place.
6. Goa is known for it's cheap liquor and the goan fenny is a must drink here.
South goa is truly a place where the time stands still. It is definitely the most perfect weekend getaway! :)