If this majestic view of Chandrashila peak also temptates you and your wanderer friends then you can surely utilise following guidelines for quicker overnight planning.
1. Regular public transport vehicles ply to this route. Do not opt for private vehicles from Rishikesh. It can be too costly. (For us it cost us 450 from Rishikesh to chopta in public transport as compared to 1000 per head by taxi). The journey from Rishikesh to chopta can take around 9 hours.
2. Carry trekking shoes with proper grip becuase there is a lot of snow on the way. Regular shoes won't help. If you don't have any, go to Moksha cafe on the main road early in the morning before the stock ends.
3. Carry sufficient amount of water with you because dehydration is a real issue like global warming and there are not many cafés on this trek as there are on kheerganga or triund trek. Also carry food an energy supplements with yourself.
4. Don't forget your sunglasses. Snow blindness can be a pain in the ass.
5. Don't book camps from agencies as they charge too much. Ping me or just comment below for contact details of a guest house, if you are lucky you will surely get vacant rooms there.
6. Do mention me in your posts and stories if this piece of information was helpful and dm me for more queries.
Instagram handle: Ishan Ghorela