Tadoba is located in Chandrapur district – Vidharbha region. Tadoba is also one of the India's 28 Projects for Tiger Reserve.
Tadoba Andhari has spread over into an area of 508 sq. km. This includes a lake and is the main water source for wild life throughout the year.
Tadoba National Park is Heaven for Wild life lovers which attracts tourist towards it. Tadoba is also known as the 'Jewel of Vidarbha'. The area around Tadoba was once highly populated by the Gond tribes. Tadoba name was derived from their local deity 'Taru', who was killed in an epic fight with a tiger. He is still worshiped by the local villagers as the deity of 'Tadoba'.
The Tadoba National Park is consisting two forest rectangles of the Tadoba and Andhari Range. Tadoba National Park has Indian wildlife such as Tigers, Leopards, Sloth Bears, Gaur, Wild Dogs, Hyenas, Civet and Jungle cats, and many species of Indian deer like Sambar, Cheetal, Nilgai, and Barking Deer. Tadoba also has a lake which sustains the Marsh Crocodile, which were once common in all over Maharashtra. Lake is the main attractions of the park, as it is natural habitat of many water birds like Cattle Egrets, Purple Moorhens and Jacanas. The mesmerizing trails of Tadoba could be a treasured experience of a lifetime.
• Departure 26th Nov – Saturday night, board train for Nagpur from Mumbai CST
• Day 1, 27th Nov Morning arrival at Nagpur. After lunch proceed for evening Jungle Safari
• Day 2, 28th Nov, Morning and Evening Jungle safari
• Day 3, 29th Nov, Morning Jungle Safari*** and after Lunch , departure for Nagpur , board train for Mumbai (*** Extra Safari )
• Arrival 30th Nov, Wednesday morning 7.30 a.m. at Mumbai C.S.T.
Tour cost :- AC rooms Twins Sharing contribution per person is Rs. 11000/-
Tour Cost includes:-
• Food & Transport (Private Vehicle) from Nagpur to Nagpur
• Park Fees, Guide fees and 3 Gypsy rides.
Tour Cost dose not include:-
• Train Fare , Mineral Water charges
• Camera fee in Park, Extra Safari Charges, Dinner on Day 3
• Confirmation of names is subject to advance payment of Rs. 5,000/-
• Organizers have the authority to make any kind of changes in the program without prior intimation
For enrollment contact us
Santosh Bhide : 9769150130
Akshay Mulye : 9819212975
Shweta Bandbe : 9892691821
Vaibhav Bhosale : 9820480382