(2NIGHTS/3DAYS) IN INR 6000/PERSON
(24TH TO 26TH DECEMBER, 2017)
& (30TH DECEMBER 2017 TO 1ST JANUARY, 2018)
Day 1: Welcoming of the guests at Patlikhul (16kms before Manali) around 11am and we will transfer to the cottage at Naggar. Naggar is situated on the left bank of river Beas at an altitude of 2,047 m and is an ancient town in Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh. It is one of the charming and less populated and exploited village in a picturesque valley surrounded by magnificent mountains, waterfalls and snowcapped ranges. It is known for the impressive cultural heritage and rich architectural style. We will be staying at beautiful wooden cottages and have capacity for 15 guests.
After delicious lunch, we shall proceed for a short trek to Naggar Castle and enjoy zipline. Enjoy the remaining evening by enjoying team building games and activities. Enjoy evening snacks and hot tea, which would be followed by light music and bonfire. We will close this day with a healthy and scrumptious dinner.
**In case of clear weather, those who are interested can wake up in the mid-night to enjoy the view of our beautiful galaxy and stargazing.
**Early morning views are equally beautiful in the valley
Day 2: After a healthy breakfast, we will go to Nashala for rappelling and visit to Nashala Chamunda temple. We will trek back to our cottage while passing through beautiful villages and enjoying local culture. Enjoy the lunch at the cottage. Spend leisure time relaxing and enjoying. Evening snacks/tea will be served. The remaining time will be spent while enjoying games, bonfire, DJ night, bid adieu to the old year, and welcome New Year with full heart amidst beautiful mountains. Dinner for this night would have both vegetarian and non-vegetarian. We will try our best to make this day as memorable as possible by filling it with joys and laughter and memories of a lifetime.
Day 3: We will transfer to Manali after breakfast. We will provide a clock room in Manali where the luggages can be kept. Trip concludes here. Enjoy the remaining time in Mall road and depart for respective destinations.
• Transportation from Patlikhul to cottage and cottage to Manali market
• We will serve all vegetarian meals and non-veg will be served only on 25th night or 31st night dinner depending on the dates you are choosing (meals start upon arrival at our Cottage which is lunch)-Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, evening snacks (Vegetarian)
• All entry fees and permits
• Accommodation on triple sharing basis. We can arrange for couples in separate and similar property adjacent to this.
• First aid medical kit
• Qualified and experienced guide
• Zip lining
• Adventure Equipment’s
• Common tandoor will be provided inside the cottage.
• DJ music and bonfire
• Any kind of personal expenses
• Transportation other than mentioned in inclusions
• Mules or porter to carry personal luggage
• Room heaters are not allowed in the room as these are wooden cottages
• Insurance of any kind (medical/life etc)
• Anything not specifically covered under the head ‘Inclusions’