Agra and Jaipur are the two corners of the famous Golden Triangle, but most often, they are visited and enjoyed only from a bird's eye view. The real beauty that lies at the grassroots, in those narrow lanes, in the street food, the tiny villages and the warm and welcoming people, can be experienced only by getting on to the road, out of those comfortable cars or planes, and watch life unravel in its purest form. The biking tours we conduct between the Agra and Jaipur circuit give you the perfect opportunity to enjoy India's rich heritage up close.
These adventure cycling trips take you past bustling streets, the grand Taj Mahal, quaint little hamlets, bird sanctuaries, tiger trails and the busy markets of Jaipur. ABT will ensure that while you get to see India as it unfolds, you also get treated like royalty, with accommodation arrangements at some of the premier inns of India. Every night, after rigorous adventure cycling, you can unwind and relax in the luxury of the best kind.
This biking tour starts in Agra and ends in Jaipur. The duration would be 10 days, in which you would cover 400km (250miles), with an average 50kms (31miles) per day in adventure cycling. It is a relatively easy tour with the terrain being mostly flat. And as is the norm with ABT's biking tours, a van will always be with you, carrying your luggage and giving you a lift whenever you run out of steam.
The price for this adventure cycling trip includes -
- Luxurious and palatial accommodation (In premier inns such as Oberoi Amarvilas (Agra), Laxmi Vilas Palace (Bharatpur), Bhanwar Vilas Palace (Karauli), Oberoi Vanyavilas (Ranthambore) and Rambagh Palace (Jaipur ))*
- Scott hybrid bicycle
- All breakfasts, lunches, and dinners (except 1 dinner)
- The expertise of Trip Leaders who will guide you through the whole journey
- Knowledgeable local guides to fill you in with information about the places you will be visiting
- Support Van
- Entrance fees to historic sites, museums, temples and all other exclusive events
- All transportation from rendezvous to final drop-off
- Complimentary pre and post travel planning
* - The hotels mentioned might be subject to change