6. Rk Beach : While returning back to the city, if you feel hungry then you can direct head to Rk Beach, to enjoy some street food, cool breeze and sit on beach before heading to your hotel.
Day 2 :
1. Bheemli Beach : A half an hour drive from Dwarka Nagar, this beach is calm and less crowded. So you can have some quiet time while sipping on coconut water.
2. Rama Naidu Studios : If you want to get a clear view of the sea and the road from the top with cool breeze passing your hairs and also some location for your perfect shot, then here is your place. Though this place is quite small compare to Ramoji Film City, but worth it to pay a visit.
3. Rushikonda Beach: This is another all time favourite spot for all tourists.Golden sands, tidy waves, hills and vast stretch of water is makes it perfect with cool breeze is just the needed add-on. Swimming here is a common sight and even you can go for speed boat ride.
4. Kailasagiri : After having a great beach time,I know many of you feel hungry ,so you can head to Sai priya beach resort for lunch. You will get details when you will scroll down more. So coming to Kailasagari, this place is full of activities. Starting from rope way ride to toy train to getting a spectacular view of Vizag city to just a walk around ,this place got it all.
5. Submarine Museum : This was a submarine turned into museum displaying all its control rooms and weapons. There are few guides inside who explain you well about the history and activities.
6. Aircraft Museum : Located just opposite to the submarine museum, it is said that this was a real life aircraft and was turned into museum after decommissioned. After walking through an exhibition hall showing all equipments and parts of aircraft, you will be allowed to enter the aircraft. When you done here and come out, you will get to see a building near exit gate with various types of VR activities going on. You will surely have a fun time here.
7. Matsya Darshini : Just 2mins walk from aircraft museum, a small museum with some saltwater fish and freshwater fish along with some tortoises.
8. Kalimata Temple : Those who are familiar with Dakhineswar temple,Kolkata can find a resemblance with this temple. This temple is devoted to Goddess Kali.
Places to eat:
To make your breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner sorted I have already written a separate article from places where you can eat. So why waiting just click here.
Some additional Infos:
You can go to Jagadamba Junction 3km from Dwarka Nagar for shopping specially for handicrafts things. Click here to know more about shopping. Also if you are a fish lover then visit the fish port near RK Beach in the morning to pack some fish home.
I will end my this guide with something which is nowadays favourite of most of us and its Instagram. So here goes some places to get some cool insta pictures.