Last day of trip leaves you with mixed feelings and personally I never enjoy when the thought of going back of normal routine comes in my mind . Just like all good things my trip ended as we travelled back to Bagdogra airport and later travelled back to Delhi with beautiful memories
Things to remember in Bhutan.
1. Prefer going in group with guide to avoid immigration issues
2. Being carbon negative country this place will always make you fall in love with it
3. Bhutanese food is very nice and should be tried atleast once
4. Only passport or election card is required for immigration
5. Never try to bribe officials or through waste on the roads as cops will trouble you
6 Bhutan is very safe with .00001 % crime rate and should be visited once atleast in life